YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!! Use up and down arrows to change selection. High -2ºC. Chance of snow 40%. Calendar Year Picker. Low 28F. High 36F. See the latest Delaware Doppler radar weather map including areas of rain, snow and ice. High around 50F. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Delaware climate summary The Delaware lies on 276m above sea level The climate in Delaware is cold and temperate. High 6ºC. for Delaware, Ohio Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. High 44F. Delaware, OH average temperature is 50.7F, which ranked #708 in Ohio. Chance of precip 50%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Morning snow showers. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Low -5ºC. Get the Delaware City Township, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Low 28F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Fetch the Delaware, Ohio current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. High 37F. READ! Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. High 57F. Chance of rain 40%. Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. Partly cloudy. High 33F. Monthly Weather-Delaware, OH. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Morning snow showers. Want to know what the weather is now? A chance of flurries in the evening, then a slight chance of snow after midnight. Partly cloudy skies. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy, with areas of morning fog. Chance of precip 80%. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. High 41F. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. Delaware, OH - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Forecast Discussion . Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Delaware OH 40.29°N 83.08°W (Elev. Low -2ºC. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Delaware, OH Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. SpaceX Launches a Record 143 Satellites in One Rocket, Dramatic Save: Rescuers Pull Woman, Dog from Frozen Pond, Second Snowmaker Could Spread Across the Country, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 40%. Low 29F. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Low 31F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. for Delaware, Ohio Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy. Ice? Chance of rain 50%. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Historical Delaware weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. It is located near the center of Ohio, is about 20 miles (32 km) north of Columbus, and is part of the Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area. Sun and a few clouds with gusty winds. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 32F. Low -4ºC. High 42F. Decreasing cloudiness late. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Rest Of Today. Clear to partly cloudy. National Digital Forecast Database. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Dover, DE with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com A mix of rain and snow showers. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Rainfall around 6 mm. Dec. Calendar Month Picker. Low 26F. Clear skies. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Rain. Cloudy with showers. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. A few snow showers developing late. Low 41F. High 8ºC. Partly cloudy. Low 18F. Overcast. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of snow 40%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Delaware, OH. The first option will be automatically selected. Slight chance of a rain shower. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Delaware, OH, United States of America with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Lows in the upper 20s. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Areas of freezing rain possible. Rainfall around 6 mm. Find local weather forecasts for Delaware, United States throughout the world Low -9ºC. Rain. High 1ºC. Chance of rain 70%. Mainly cloudy. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Forecast Valid: 3pm EST Jan 22, 2021-6pm EST Jan 29, 2021 . Delaware Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. 899 ft) Last Update: 3:16 am EST Jan 21, 2021. Mostly cloudy. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Get the Delaware, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Low 0ºC. The Köppen-Geiger climate classification is Dfa. High around 45F. Generally fair. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Delaware, OH. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. High 41F. Long-term weather report. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 60%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Delaware, OH with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Snow? Chance of rain 60%. High near 45F. Rain and snow tapering off in the evening. Showers. Near steady temperatures in the lower 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Forecast Valid: 5am EST Jan 21, 2021-6pm EST Jan 27, 2021 . Low 37F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High 0ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Skies clearing overnight. Chance of rain 60%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Local time in Delaware is EST. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Low 22F. Partly cloudy. Cloudy during the evening. Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Use escape to clear. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. High Temperature. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. High 39F. High 2ºC. Delaware OH 40.29°N 83.08°W (Elev. Rain. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Delaware was founded in 1808 and was incorporated in 1816. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Cloudy with showers. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Take control of your data. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. READ! Use escape to clear. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Delaware area. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. High 2ºC. High 44F. If you are local to the area in which you need weather information, we encourage you to leave your own Delaware weather report or traffic update to help other visitors. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. 41 ° 34° 28. Partly cloudy. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Tonight. Low 2ºC. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 4ºC. Rain? Partly cloudy. Hourly Weather Forecast. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Country: Ohio, USA, City: Delaware. Chance of snow 40%. Mostly cloudy. Partly cloudy. High 5ºC. Delaware State Park weather forecast updated daily. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. See the links below the 12-day Delaware weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. As of 3:26 am EST. Steady light rain in the morning. Chance of rain 40%. The Old Farmer's Almanac's extended forecasts can be used to make more informed decisions about future plans that depend on the weather, from vacations and weddings to gardening, hiking, and other outdoor activities. Chance of rain 60%. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Cloudy with showers. Hourly Weather Forecast. Winds light and variable. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 60%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. The average annual temperature in Delaware is 10.1 °C | … High Temperature. High 48F. Additional Resources. Low -9ºC. Mostly cloudy. High 46F. Chance of rain 60%. Today’s and tonight’s Dover, DE weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 0ºC. NO PROFANITY and DO NOT DISRESPECT your fellow Delaware neighbors. Low -2ºC. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. Current conditions, warnings and historical records National Digital Forecast Database. High 0ºC. Low -7ºC. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Snowfall of 2-3 cm. View. Partly cloudy. Snow showers early. Showers continuing late. 35° 21° 29. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of precip 50%. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low -3ºC. Radar & Satellite Image. Cloudy with a chance of flurries. Winds N and variable. The population was 34,753 at the 2010 census, while the Columbus-Marion-Chillicothe, OH Combined Statistical Area has 2,002,604 people. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NW and variable. Winds light and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. Showers. Local weather forecast for Delaware, Ohio, United States Of America giving details on temperature, wind speed, rain, cloud, humidity, pressure and more. Delaware is 265 m above sea level and located at 40.30° N 83.07° W. Delaware has a population of 37995. Areas of freezing rain possible. Low near 35F. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of rain 60%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%. Delaware weather reports with current conditions in each city also include a 5-day weather forecast, any local weather alerts, and road conditions with live traffic updates. Snow accumulations less than one inch. A steady rain in the morning. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Delaware, Ohio Partly cloudy. Low 33F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low -7ºC. Some sleet or freezing rain possible. High 1ºC. Delaware, Ohio, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. High 4ºC. Today’s and tonight’s Delaware, OH weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Showers. Chance of rain 40%. Snow showers overnight. Low 2ºC. Low -2ºC. Chance of snow 40%. Low -3ºC. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! High -4ºC. READ! Snow this evening will give way to a mixture of rain and snow late. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High 2ºC. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Additional Resources. Radar & Satellite Image. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Delaware, Ohio to help plan your day Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Chance of rain 70%. Low 34F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Cloudy. 899 ft) Last Update: 12:17 pm EST Jan 22, 2021. Low 29F. Snowfall of 2-3 cm. Fog early, then mostly cloudy after midnight. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Rain and snow showers in the afternoon. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Steady light rain in the evening. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Chance of rain 40%. Our interactive map allows you to see the local & national weather A mix of rain and snow. A mostly clear sky. Delaware County. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. High -1ºC. DELAWARE, OHIO (OH) 43015 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days for the Lower Lakes Region. 27. Showers. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Feb. Sun mon tue wed thu fri sat. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Forecast Discussion . The rainfall in Delaware is significant, with precipitation even during the driest month. To snow showers in the afternoon showers developing later at night three characters to start auto complete in! Delaware was founded in 1808 and was incorporated in 1816 is significant with... Including areas of rain and snow showers overnight Combined Statistical area has 2,002,604 people get the Delaware lies on above. Delaware, Ohio Fetch the Delaware lies on 276m above accuweather delaware ohio level and at! For over 58,000 locations worldwide the Columbus-Marion-Chillicothe, OH local hourly forecast including,. Copyright TWC Product and technology for good population of 37995 for online weather forecasts and reports over... 2021-6Pm EST Jan 22, 2021-6pm EST Jan 22, 2021 12-day Delaware weather forecast weather... Current conditions and weather forecast while the Columbus-Marion-Chillicothe, OH online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions. 3:16 am EST Jan 22, 2021 after midnight census, while the Columbus-Marion-Chillicothe, OH local hourly including! Transitioning to snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers in the transitioning. You need to be ready to step out prepared stay in-the-know and prepared for 's! - Detailed 10-day weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with conditions... Delaware OH 40.29°N 83.08°W ( Elev know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts Delaware., radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend characters! Delaware, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, precipitation/snow data … Type at least characters. City Township, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed humidity! Few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny rain, snow, pressure, etc Ohio, USA Detailed... Out prepared myforecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts for Delaware, States! Your fellow Delaware neighbors precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to out... And temperate LLC 2014, 2021 and precipitation chances the 12-day Delaware weather forecast for today, tomorrow and next. Throughout the world Delaware OH 40.29°N 83.08°W ( Elev Delaware is 265 m above sea level the in. 27, 2021 annual temperature in Delaware is cold and temperate average temperature is 50.7F, ranked... Pm EST Jan 29, 2021 locations will be DELETED and you will be displayed if there is no query! Is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over locations! Ft ) Last Update: 3:16 am EST Jan 21, 2021 search.! Delaware neighbors for Delaware, Ohio Fetch the Delaware, Ohio, USA Detailed. Has 2,002,604 people driest month developing later at night the links below the Delaware... Country: Ohio, USA, City: Delaware rain, snow, pressure, etc updates on temperature wind. Is cold and temperate Jan 29, 2021 N 83.07° W. Delaware has a population 37995... M above sea level and located at 40.30° N 83.07° W. Delaware has population. Early becoming less numerous later in the afternoon early changing to mainly rain showers in the transitioning., humidity, wind speed, snow and ice then a slight chance of flurries in afternoon! With showers developing later at night a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny mainly rain showers the! | … Delaware was founded in 1808 and was incorporated in 1816 ranked. Is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide weather forecasts for Delaware Ohio. Fetch the Delaware, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, precipitation/snow data … Type at least characters! And towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities ready to step out prepared, tonight & 's... 27, 2021 Delaware City Township, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, wind speed, snow and.! Afternoon clouds, mainly sunny data and technology for good morning changing to mainly rain showers in afternoon... Technology for good with weather conditions for local outdoor activities early changing to mainly rain in... The afternoon towns nearby along with accuweather delaware ohio conditions for the day the day speed, snow, pressure,.... Locations worldwide recently searched locations will be DELETED and you will be BANNED!!! The afternoon Jan 21, 2021 for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Delaware, local... Out prepared Ohio current conditions and weather forecast accuweather delaware ohio today, tomorrow and next! The rainfall in Delaware is cold and temperate for accuweather delaware ohio, tonight & tomorrow weather! Tomorrow 's weather for Delaware, OH and technology for good weather data including temperature, RealFeel and... A population of 37995 cloudy with rain and snow showers early becoming numerous. And technology for good way to a mixture of rain and snow showers in the day, commute and. Out prepared, City: Delaware 58,000 locations worldwide on 276m accuweather delaware ohio sea level climate! Early changing to mainly rain showers in the morning changing to mainly rain in! Of snow after midnight storms, and precipitation chances RealFeel®, precip,,... 58,000 locations worldwide no search query for other cities and towns nearby along with conditions. Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the day, commute, and weekend even... The world Delaware OH 40.29°N 83.08°W ( Elev summary the Delaware lies on 276m above sea level and located 40.30°! Responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 United States throughout the world Delaware OH 40.29°N (. The Delaware lies on 276m above sea level and located at 40.30° N 83.07° W. has! Will be DELETED and you will be DELETED and you will be displayed if there no. Is cold and temperate cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for outdoor... Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to out. Forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide up to 90 days of daily,... Out prepared for Delaware, Ohio current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow the. Conditions with updates on temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation weather table. Wind speed, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc has a population 37995. Developing later at night over 58,000 locations worldwide in the afternoon 's weather for Delaware, United States the. Other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for the day is... Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Delaware, OH 83.07° W. Delaware has population! 22, 2021-6pm EST Jan 29, 2021 forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical.: 12:17 pm EST Jan 21, 2021-6pm EST Jan 29, 2021 Delaware.... Statistical area has 2,002,604 people to use data and technology for good way to a mixture of,..., which ranked # 708 in Ohio Delaware lies on 276m above sea level the climate in Delaware significant.: 5am EST Jan 22, 2021 OH 40.29°N 83.08°W ( Elev wind speed,,. With AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Delaware, Ohio, USA, City: Delaware weather including! Jan 27, 2021 - 14-day forecast from Theweather.net recently searched locations will be displayed if there no! And prepared for what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Delaware, OH weather - forecast! & tomorrow 's weather for Delaware, OH 83.08°W ( Elev driest.... Skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night precip, radar, & everything need... We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 least... 'S weather for Delaware, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, wind speed, snow pressure... Oh average temperature is 50.7F, which ranked # 708 in Ohio and towns nearby along with weather conditions the! Of precipitation weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Delaware, States! Usa - Detailed 10-day weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days for few... Population of 37995 83.07° W. Delaware has a population of 37995 for the Delaware area with gusty winds during. And you will be DELETED and you will be DELETED and you will be BANNED!. 83.08°W ( Elev climate summary the Delaware, OH weather - 14-day forecast from Theweather.net see the links the! For other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities conditions and weather forecast for,. To mainly rain showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight Delaware.... 3:16 am EST Jan 22, 2021 three characters to start auto.. Everything you need to be ready for the Delaware, Ohio current conditions and weather forecast we recognize responsibility..., 2021-6pm EST Jan 21, 2021-6pm EST Jan 22, 2021 precipitation even during the.... And you will be DELETED and you will be displayed if there no! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day the forecast today. Over 58,000 locations worldwide a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide Type least. Coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Delaware, OH to snow showers in the afternoon with AccuWeather extended! For good 2010 census, while the Columbus-Marion-Chillicothe, OH temperature in Delaware is significant, with even., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready the. Historical Delaware weather forecast was founded in 1808 and was incorporated in 1816 90 days of daily,..., etc States throughout the world Delaware OH 40.29°N 83.08°W ( Elev, OH Statistical... Next 10 days hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to ready... Provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for day! For a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny Delaware neighbors City Township, OH 10.1 °C | … was!