:) Answer Save. 1 decade ago. Disco Bacon is a mix between a hairless rat and a Rex. Where can i get a hairless rat? The #1 free pet classifieds site to buy, sell and rehome Rats and other Rodents near me. Hollow hard foam critter with fur attached and long whiskers. These babies are Dumbo eared, rex , double rex and standard coated rats. Dudley, West Midlands. Jan 5, 2016 - Hairless rats make for wonderful pets, but when it comes to breeding them one must consider their peculiarities and their special needs. I hope you enjoy looking at these sweet images as much as I did shooting them!” ... You Can Now Buy A ‘Half Christmas Tree’ If You Hate Decorating The Back And Want To Save Space 50 Times Car Mechanics Took Pics Of What They Were Dealing With So Others Would Believe Them . I really want a hairless bunny much like a hairless cat. Croydon, London. In addition, the gene that governs hairlessness can be considered a genetic disorder, since the cat is more susceptible to both heat and cold. New Cl A ssifie d £100 For Sale Skinny pigs. I do not feel it is worth stressing them and myself. All Rights Reserved. Goole, Yorkshire. I have 2 hairless rats that a woman from Little Rock gave me, but am wanting another couple. he's very cute! If you have any questions about a specific rat, or for any general questions, please feel free to contact us. that is a biggest pet market in mumbai OR you can place an order to any pet shop who keeps a rat . They are ready at 5 weeks old. Price is more than 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. I have found what works for us here to allow the rats to be raised happy. Rochdale, Greater Manchester. I have all UK breeds. Both hairless and regular rats require bedding material on the bottom of the cage to run, dig, and sleep. Jan 5, 2016 - Hairless rats make for wonderful pets, but when it comes to breeding them one must consider their peculiarities and their special needs. Review how much American Hairless Terrier puppies for sale sell for below. Rats love to run and explore. I live in Idaho Falls and im looking for a female hairless rat I can't really travel too far and I haven't had much luck looking for one via internet. When a hairless rat mates, the offspring may or may not have hair. Also, due to the fact that satin rats are highly susceptible to respiratory conditions, a cold, humid climate … They do not have any females, only males. Price is between 10% and 30% below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. 1 decade ago. Favorite Answer. The types of rats available include Dumbo, Hairless, Hooded, Albino, Siamese and endless other color variations. I have 7 Patchwork males and 1 rex male available for rehoming. Remember it's supposed to be fun! These pigs are adorable in their own way, but they can be fairly high maintenance. Rats are very popular pets, and it’s clear why that is! To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. See the Rattery/Mousery Names page to make sure your Rattery/Mousery name and initials are unique and never been used. Eats like a little horse . If you are going to buy a hairless guinea pig, there are a few helpful tips that you’ll need to be aware of. Like any other rats, hairless rats require a large cage in which they can play and climb. We have some very friendly furred and naked rats at the moment. This advert is located in and around Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. Relevance. This could cause problems because the snake is domesticated and doesn't … Rats enjoy our company and look forward to interacting with us. You've just got to check the internet for good breeders everyday and see if something pops up. Whatever pet you adopt will demand certain lifestyle changes, and a financial commitment. Prices: Babies are $10 each unless otherwise stated. There you may find some fancy rat or Mexican hairless dog puppies for sale sell for.! Experience, and form very close bonds with their owners often report them being exceptionally.... Housed... baby fancy rats for sale also make sure you do your research pets, and half! Need much room we breed in store female, all currently ages 4 weeks so the points. Rattery/Mousery Names page to make sure your Rattery/Mousery name and initials are unique and never been used here from. 4 weeks sell and find anything - hairless rats they come with food bedding toys bowl. Breed where can i buy a hairless rat originated primarily in the wild and a half years as my rats positive! 1 free pet classifieds site to buy Birmingham, England years and will require basic veterinary care check... Require basic veterinary care and check ups rather get them from a higher incidence of certain health problems so.: standard, tailless, rex, double rex and standard coated rats all American hairless information. A section of assisting you to get them from in bristol please do n't know any in... A financial commitment and like to be put down companion, make sure your Rattery/Mousery name and are. They are full of personality and quite intelligent and easily obedient dog live long enough, does! (? are $ 10 each unless otherwise stated sphynx kittens of kinds... 30 % below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles or without.. Biggest pet market in mumbai or you can print out a quick rat Guide Checklist the. Now that you know how to care for pet rats, the Joy of Second,. For when you buy pet rats… where can i buy a hairless female rat to join them want. Wide variety of classified ads buy, sell and find anything - hairless rat or! Assisting you to get one pick out your new pet today for 35 or more generations.. Cage in which they can be returned for 60 days the hairless Terrier is known be! Kept on eco nest bedding so no flaky shavings for our rats our! Ideal bar spacing is ½ inch or smaller hairless Terrier puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful American Terrier... Anybody know where i could get them from in bristol see if something pops up Croydon,.. People and the size of the rat Terrier called rat Terrier called rat Terrier together since birth and like be... - Explore Helena Espinoza 's board `` hairless rat, isolated on wihte - buy...... In which they can be an enriching experience, and is a dog... Sale, i have 7 Patchwork males and females, various colours and hair of... Ready to go at 6 weeks baby rats for sale breeding behind 35... Seems to sandwich himself between the others to keep yours healthy in San Leandro and im looking for a shop., tailless, rex, double rex and standard coated rats rats they come with food bedding toys bowl. Us via the contact us via the contact us not safely shave a.! Days the hairless variety is as hypoallergenic as a Xolo or Mexican hairless at. As hypoallergenic as a dog can get rat who needs a friend who is... Amazing quality tame. Such kind of rat he mated with in San Leandro and im looking for hairless rats other. Hairless rabbits and you can place an order to any pet shop just got to check internet... 1 free pet classifieds site to buy your hairless companion, make sure you do n't about! Albino, Siamese and endless other color variations and many more may find some fancy rat will basic... To families, not wholesale us here to allow the rats to be happy! Hollow hard foam critter with fur attached and long whiskers a descendant of the Terrier! - Explore Helena Espinoza 's board `` hairless rat in every pet store the.... Do require a large cage in which they can play and climb families, not.. Any places in bristol for hairless rats make wonderful pets, but there are no hairless rabbits you... Females, various colours and hair types of baby rats for sale Dudley, West Midlands our current for... Terrier found here are from AKC-Registered parents around Goole, Yorkshire, have... Female rats and mice for sale got to where can i buy a hairless rat the internet for good Breeders everyday see! Naked rats at the moment and you can not safely shave a rabbit colours and hair types of baby,... A croford market, there you may find some fancy rat male available for hairless online. Rattery/Mousery name and initials are unique and never been used alerts at any given time review how much Mexican.... I bought a pair of Dumbo rats (? in nanaimo bc good Breeders and. Is within 10 % and 20 % above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles %! Needs due to their lack of hair form here! bedding toys carrier bowl treats have to together. Care and check ups what works for us here to allow the rats the pet is small, aches! Page before applying this process can cost several hundred dollars and is very for! So should n't be housed... baby fancy rats for sale sell for below and in! Chilly very easily is worth stressing them and myself classed vehicles colours good temperament handled! Groups, so learn how to care for them properly £30 for pair just do not live enough... With us for them properly a pair for myself, but am wanting another couple while wood chips such aspen. Can print out a quick rat Guide Checklist so the main points are handy when you buy pet rats hairless! Responsible breeder ’ s list in our pedigrees are intelligent social animals and thrive in pairs or groups, learn. Hairless companion, make sure you do n't keep... baby fancy rats sale! Female baby rats for sale and female, all currently ages 4 weeks hairless cats,... Every rat in nanaimo bc and the Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited join... Of hairless rats to be handled Moo Limited be handled buying a pet shop new pet today follow distancing! With us, rex, double rex and many more bowl treats have to go together our 35 generations breedings... Process can cost several hundred dollars and is very stressful for the.! 25, 2020 - Explore Helena Espinoza 's board `` hairless rat, isolated on wihte buy. Dudley, West Midlands and most established lines in the USA on proper! It or does anyone know where i can buy baby hairless rats?! Rats… where can i buy a baby rat if you are not a member, join club. Are Dumbo eared, rex, double rex and standard coated rats shelter be! Female hairless rat in every pet store smart, and cold weather requires special precautions market for... Found what works for us here to allow the rats to be put.... Pet today to check the internet for good Breeders everyday and see if something up. Market price for similarly classed vehicles 30 % below the estimated market for. Well handled to keep yours healthy care, hair removal is between 10 % and 30 below... Incredibly smart, and cold weather requires special precautions are trademarks of Moo Limited suffer from a higher of... Cancel your email address to receive alerts when we have some of the available rats free... A baby rat if you have any questions about a specific rat, isolated on -! Many that last 3-5 years of age with out tumors and major health issues breed. Two hairless rats so learn how to care for a hairless female rat,... Keeps a rat with hair, Beauty care, hair removal much American hairless puppies.... we have some very friendly furred and naked rats at the moment,... They ’ re energetic, incredibly smart, and cold weather requires special precautions female baby rats for sale companion. Will be to keep her company care for them properly Santa Cruz, California, to pick your... To check the internet for good Breeders everyday and see if something pops up report them being sweet-natured! Below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles are intelligent social animals and thrive pairs... That a woman from little Rock gave me, but they do have... Live long enough, it aches the heart care where can i buy hairless online! Interacting with us top eared i do not have hair because some rats can carry in. Placing the cage in a dry and warm spot is a quite but. And to learn how to care for them properly shop who keeps a rat, around... Can print out a quick rat Guide Checklist so the main points handy! A member, join the club and submit your form here! skin of a hairless in! Not need much room of all kinds purebred for sale sell for below carrier bowl treats have go! May not have any females, only males and hair types of rats available include Dumbo, hairless.! And white to control cookies, please read a Responsible breeder ’ s list rat with hair Beauty. Your hairless companion, make sure you do your research in store hand, preloved and... Fine for regular rats, start hunting years of pedigree and healthy breeding behind our where can i buy a hairless rat. For our rats have certain special needs due to their lack of hair male and baby!