We better go back to the classroom. It's got an ocean and a beach and greenery. Barney’s Silly Songs (1995, Thevideotour1’s version), Barney's Silly Songs (1995, Thevideotour1's version), Barney's Silly Songs (1993 Thevideotour1's version), The Hottest Day of the Year (1992, Thevideotour1's version), Custom Barney Magazines (SuperMalechi's version), The Adventures of Barney and Thomas the Tank Engine (SuperMalechi's version), Dinosaur Costumes (Custom Barney Wiki's SuperMalechi's version), The Adventures of Barney and Power Rangers (SuperMalechi's Version), Custom Barney Performers (SuperMalechi's version), (Barney comes to life, Barney's Sense-Sational Day!, 1993, PBS Kids Sprout version), https://custombarney.fandom.com/wiki/Barney%27s_Greatest_Hits_(in_SagwaandAsh%27s_dreams)?oldid=212508, Barney (Voice: Bob West / Body: David Joyner), Baby Bop (Voice: Julie Johnson / Body: Jeff Ayers), BJ (Voice: Patty Wirtz / Body: Jeff Brooks), Friendship Song (Taken from: Be A Friend), If All The Raindrops (Taken from: The Queen of Make-Believe), The Rainbow Song (Taken from: Red, Blue & Circles Too! Hurrah. Barney and the kids go to see professor tinkerputt. I like to ate, ate, ate ay-pples and ba-nay-nays. I've moved right here and plan to stay to build my toys, and by the way: These toys are great and so much fun to touch. To open it, pull the string off the box, then stand back. Let's find out. Barney, BJ & Kids: The wheels on the bus go round and round. Barney & Kids: And when we put those colors side by side, now what do you think we've done? Announcer: It's a music box from Professor Tinkerputt. Let's see how low your ears hang. Barney: Well, BJ. Barney) - Single 2019 You Might Also Like. Barney's Big Surprise is a live show that originally toured in North America from 1996 until 1998. The kids learn about toy robot. Barney (finds a disc with a bunch of people, looking confused): This one looks like it'll have a silly song, BJ. Luci: I don't think you'd like that, Baby Bop. For the flowers and the trees, And the fishes in the seas, The raindrops drop all around. Bip Bipadotta leads "Scratch My Back" as a song about two monsters named Jack and Jill who swear that they will always be there to scratch each other's backs. Barney has his Season 3 voice and … Standing outside with my mouth open-wide. A cat (Allen Swift) teaches musician cats how to play harmony. I've no time to wait or decide, or to tell the reason why. We'd all go at once on your turn in the game. (gets a disc with a bus on it) We can pretend to ride in a bus, singing a song, while we pretend to go somewhere. Oh yeah! And we enjoy lots of them. View all . Barney's Safari Adventure is an Season 3 Barney Home video. My name is Professor Tinkerputt. There are seven days. It was later released on home video on October 4, 1994. Barney & Kids: Being friends is very special. And I found a disc that has a pretty calender, with a bunch of pretty colors! Alone or with a friend. Name. Professor Tinkerputt was mentioned in this home video, but he was not seen. Oh, and look on the disc! Add new page. Barney: Right! Barney: That's not what I'm thinking about, but that is one thing you do. Tina: The ants go marching ten by ten. Baby Bop: Look at this disc! The ants go marching two by two. View all Barney Lyrics. Barney: Your just a little elephant, but my! Barney: If all the snowflakes were candy bars and milkshakes, oh, what a snow that would be. And then there's blue for the sky, and purple that's the color that's fun, fun, fun. Goes the weasel. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Barney, Derek & Audience: All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chase the weasel. Barney Theme Song; Just Imagine; Sailing Medley (Sailing, Sailing, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, My Blankey lies in the Ocean, and A Sailor Went to Sea, Sea, Sea) That's What an Island This; Jungle Adventure; The Crocodile Song; Hello, Hello; Tinkerputt's Song; If You're Happy If you Know It ; Just Imagine (Reprise) It's Good to Be Home; I Love You; Notes. Demonstrating his new balloon maker, Thomas helps him realize that sharing is a good thing. Barney Baby Bop Shawn David Julie Min Kathy Mr. Professor Tinkerputt; Song List. Enjoy! Wirtschafts- und Organisationspsychologie war das Schwerpunktfach meines Diplomstudiums; meine Diplomarbeit beschätigt sich mit dem interkulturellen Management. The batternies go inside the robot to make it work. Open and shut. There's a lot more to see on this hiking trail. The filmed performance of the show was released on home video on May 19, 1998. The Tinkerputt Song | Custom Barney Wiki | Fandom. Tinkerputt's Song | Custom Barney Wiki | Fandom. Tinkerputt's Wacky Inventions is the 10th episode of the spin-off 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Songs 4 Trivia: Barney gets a letter from his friend Professor Tinkerputt saying he's coming to the "Imagination Hangout" with a surprise. 6 Diäten, die deine Leber stärken . 1 Plot: 2 Cast: 3 Song List: 4 Notes: Barney and his friends pretend a school to be a Safari Playground. And it's a really beautiful one, one, one. I like to eat, eat, eat ee-ples and ba-nee-nees. Barney, Baby Bop & Kids: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! As you can see, I've made a lot of toys And I … For this reason, Tinkerputt left Imagination Island with Barney and the others and started a new toy factory. SS Cartoon A cat (Allen Swift) teaches musician cats how to play harmony. Release … I like to ote, ote, ote oh-ples and ba-no-nos. A coach gives a pep talk to the number zero, Zoe and Wolfgang demonstrate the concept of zero. Barney: Oh boy! Join Barney as he, Baby Bop and BJ sing songs from past memories. (music ends, translates back to Barney and BJ, then disc comes out). Luci: Hey, you all! It looks like rain on it. Do they wobble to and fro? Here's a hat with fishing lures. They make the world go round. The ants go marching eight by eight. It has apples and bananas on it! Barney (sees viewer(s)): Oh, hi everybody! BJ: Aye, yie, yie, Sissy! Pretty colors cross the sunny sky. Tina: Barney, everybody's ready now. Barney: But maybe we can imagine a more tasty rain, then a bad rain. Along the way, they meet up with Shawn, Derek, Baby Bop, and BJ. Welcome to Professor Tinkerputt's Duck Pond is an original Barney song that first appeared in Fun on the Farm with Barney. Hurrah. Barney Theme Song; Just Imagine; Sailing Medley: (Sailing, Sailing, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Blow the Man Down, My Blankey Lies Over the Ocean, and A Sailor Went To Sea, Sea, Sea) That's What an Island Is; Jungle Adventure; Tinkerputt's Song; If You're Happy and You Know It; Just Imagine (Reprise) It's Good to Be Home; I Love You; Notes. Barney: And me too! Professor Tinkerputt is a toy inventor, who became friends with Barney, the other dinos, and the kids. (Baby Bop pushes green button, puts disk in, colorful squares translate, then music starts for "If All the Raindrops"). Kathy: After rain clouds have gone "Bye, bye.". Barney - Tinkerputt's Song Lyrics. Professor Tinkerputt (cameo) Luci (cameo) Tina (cameo) Songs [edit | edit source] Barney Theme Song; Friends are Special; Everyone is Special (Taken From: Everyone is Special) BJ and Baby Bop Medley (BJ's Song / My Yellow Blankey) (Taken From: Trading Places) Colors Make Me Happy (Taken From: Season 9) The Rainbow Song (Taken From: Colors) I'm Mother Goose … Friends are special, so important. Barney Song Debut was 1992. (pushes green button, puts the disk in, goes in, colorful squares translates, then music starts for "Friendship Song"). Rainbows are pretty! When the CD release was released in 2000, three extra songs, "Rock-a-Bye-Baby/Hey Diddle Diddle/Wee Willie Winkie/Diddle Diddle Dumpling", "Lavender's Blue", and "Listen to the Night Time" are added. (giggles). Kommentieren Hiilovemusic Back To You . The day leads to pretending to fly in an airplane, showing off the treehouse and even flying kites. This song is not to be confused with "If All the Raindrops", another song about the rain. All through the town. Push a green button on top, put the disc in, and see a fun memory. (after pulling one out of the bottom, holds it up). The batternies go inside the robot to make it work. Round and round. Announcer: This music box has songs on discs. Ker-plink! (puts disc in, and translates, Barney is seen with a bus driving hat, pretending to drive, and stops). Standing outside with my mouth open-wide. We've made a rainbow. About. Can you tie them in a knot? Ker-plop! As soon as the three dinosaurs return to the treehouse, the party … We've made a rainbow. We've made a rainbow, and it's a really beautiful one. Be a friend, and you'll be glad. Barney: I'll give you a clue. (jumps up and claps) POP! (gets a disc with a Jack-In-A-Box on it) And I think this disc has some hopping in the song. Barney: Oh, here's a note with it, too. I like to eat, eat, eat ee-ples and ba-nee-nees. When Barney gets a music box in the mail from Professor Tinkerputt, he, Baby Bop and BJ remember times they had with their friends from the Backyard Gang-Season 2 episodes. Professor Tinkerputt (Barry Pearl) Mother Goose (Michelle McCarel) The King (Derrick J. Graves) Song List. Orange. Up and down. Barney & Kids: If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops, oh, what a rain that would be. Welcome! Imagine all the fun … Released Date on June 7, 1995. Open and shut. A young girl meets Billy the Beef Tallow Boy. The wheels on the bus go round and round. That's Hats is an original Barney song that first appeared in "Hats Off to BJ!". We can draw a robot with black board with chalk. Below the Season 2 Opening Sequence, two words "Home Video" are added. Hurrah. I like to ite, ite, ite iy-ples and ba-ny-nys. Register Start a Wiki. Barney: Oh, I like red. Hurrah. Being friends is very special. Peking University, Beijing, China. Airplanes carve the capital and lowercase T. Playing cards form the letter T; the jack and queen tango. Barney - Tinkerputt's Song lyrics. Professor Tinkerputt; Song List. Let's open it. It features clips from Seasons 1-2. Custom Barney Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Ker-plink! (we open up, and we see Barney carrying his box with the music box in it into the school, and sets it down on the table). August 2018, 19:47. Demonstrating his new balloon maker, Barney helps him realize that sharing is a good thing. (giggles) Okay, you little elephants out there. Barry Pearl (born Barry Lee Pearl in Lancaster, Pennsylvania on March 29, 1950) is an American actor.. Pearl is best known for his role as "Doody", one of the three supporting T-Birds, in the 1978 film version of Grease. With David Joyner, Bob West, Jeff Ayers, Julie Johnson. Tina: Bye, bye, ants. Severus Snape (* 9. Cascaro gewann im Alter von 18 Jahren den Bundeswettbewerb Jugend jazzt und ist seitdem als professioneller Musiker tätig. Your friend, Professor Tinkerputt. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Bella ciao und andere Bella Ciao Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. It is BJ's seventh birthday and everybody is getting ready for his birthday party. "Wanted: Dead or Alive" 03. (gives Barney a high-five). B. Live-Streaming und 4K-HDR-Aufnahmen. My Fair Lady ist ein Musical mit der Musik von Frederick Loewe und einem Buch und den Liedtexten von Alan J. Lerner.Produziert wurde My Fair Lady von Herman Levin, der für die Finanzierung die Fernsehgesellschaft CBS gewann. Barney's Dino Dancin' Tunesis aBarney Clip Showthat first appeared as a bonus video on theCome on Over to Barney's HouseDVD. Album: Barney's Favorites Volume 2. Custom Barney Wiki. I'm off. Games Movies TV Video. 20,255 Pages. Song: Anhören: Bamboo Moon (feat. I got a Super-Dee-Duper surprise in the mail today. The ants go marching nine by nine. If all the snowflakes were candy bars and milkshakes, oh, what a snow that would be. Er hat Meisterkurse bei Jay Clayton, Rachel Gould, Marjorie Barnes und Walter Norris durchlaufen. (they all cheer, then translates back to Barney, Baby Bop and BJ, and disc comes out), Barney: That was fun! Clips from the first two seasons of Barney & Friends, as well as Barney Live! Das Musical wurde am 4. The doors on the bus go open and shut. Professor Tinkerputt - Fairy Godmother (Cinderella) Songs. BJ: A disc like this? Round and round. Helping rivers flow and your … Barney Baby Bop Shawn David Julie Min Kathy Mr. Hurrah. Professor Tinkerputt is a character who is played by Barry Pearl. Barney, BJ & Kids: The doors on the bus go open and shut. (music ends, and translates back to Barney, Baby Bop and BJ, then disc comes out). Much of the material is familiar, from Barney standards like "The Rainbow Song"and "Barney Is a Dinosaur" to traditional favorites like "Old MacDonald Had a Farm." (talks to audience) Now, for this song, when you hear the word "pop", we need everyone to clap like this. Recently Changed Pages. 20,199 Pages. Hats are lots of fun. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. When Barney gets a phone call from Professor Tinkerputt, he takes BJ and Baby Bop to see his new toy factory. 25. Look! Professor Hartmut Fladt ist Musikwissenschaftler und Komponist. There are seven days. The painter needs a ladder and brush. And lots of veggies for me! As a demonstration to sharing Tracy decides to give Tinkerputt her wing ornament in order to fix a flaw in his machine; thus making … I'm glad you enjoyed it! Zum Original Songtext von Bella Ciao. This airing features the opening line from Sammy Davis, Jr. before Hal and the kids start singing. I like to oot, oot, oot oo-ples and ba-noo-noos. (the two laugh). Though this isn't a stage show, the front cover has Barney (with a microphone), BJ (with a guitar), and Baby Bop (with a drum) performing on a stage, with the Classic Collection spine on top. Barney & Kids: And when we put those colors side by side, now what do you think we've done? We can draw a robot with black board with chalk. The show started in 1996 and played in 60 cities, with a program of 28 old and new Barney songs. It was later released in April 22, 1997. I'm so happy to see you! (does magic, and table disappears). There are seven days. Sh, sh, sh. There are seven days in a week. Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Übersetzung twittern Twitter Whatsapp. Can you throw over your shoulder, like a contiental soldier? Ker-plop! Barney: Friends are special, so important. Ker-plink! Can you tie them in a bow? The song is over! All through the town. Your friend, Professor Tinkerputt. Verified email at pku.edu.cn - Homepage. Well, while we listen to the song, we can relax, and eat apples and bananas! Announcer: Today Barney as he got a surprise box in the mail. "Money in the Bank" (featuring Large Professor, Freddie Foxxx & Ant Live) (produced by Large Professor) 04. Professor Tinkerputt (Barry Pearl) sings a song all about himself. It's the color of an apple. There are seven days. A family of snakes makes shapes, and rolls away. SS Cartoon Airplanes carve the capital and lowercase T. SS Cartoon Playing cards form the letter T; the jack and queen tango. (Barney starts playing the piano, as music starts for "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt"), Barney, Baby Bop & Kids: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! Can you tie them in a knot? I like to ate, ate, ate ay-pples and ba-nay-nays. Stella Stevens wurde in Yazoo City (mitunter wird auch Hot Coffee, Mississippi, genannt) als Estelle Caro Eggleston geboren. Baby Bop: What if everybody was named "Baby Bop"? Wah, wah, wah. Professor Tinkerputt Barney … Review: RIFF-it. (music ends, and the same transition to get back to the main movie is used (the one from Dino Dancin' Tunes), then disc comes out, and BJ puts it back). Sehen Sie sich das Video an und erfahren Sie, was die Techniker von Sony dazu inspiriert hat, unsere neuesten professionellen Monitore der LMD-Serie zu entwickeln. Numbers from 1 to 20 line up, but 17 is missing, Snuffy says the "big alphabet," while Alice says the "little alphabet.". Mai 1998) war ein halbblütiger Zauberer, Zaubertrankmeister (1981-96), Lehrer für Verteidigung gegen die dunklen Künste (1996-97) und Schulleiter (1997-98) der Hogwarts-Schule für Hexerei und Zauberei. Barney: Well, let's find another disc, and we can just relax while listening to it. in New York City and Barney's Imagination Island, interspersed with comments by children, parents and caregivers offering insights on the influence of the purple dinosaur. Ich würde ,bella' als Schöne … Die Software- und Firmware-Upgrades von Sony können über unsere Upgrade and License Management Suite (ULMS) erworben werden und ergänzen Ihre vorhandene Kamera um neue Funktionen, wie z. In New York City), Itsy Bitsy Spider (Taken from: Barney in Concert), Just Imagine (Taken from: An Adventure in Make-Believe), Season 2 Opening Scene (Barney is a dinosaur, from our imagination), Barney and Derek clapping and jumping during "Pop Goes the Weasel" in "Barney in Concert" (And when he's tall he's what we call), Barney, BJ and kids in pretend bus during "The Wheels on the Bus" in "Stop, Look and Be Safe!" (Barney pushes green button, puts in a disc with a rainbow on it, then squares start translating). Now, do you know what happens after it rains? Hurrah. If You're Happy and You Know It (Scene Taken from: Movin' and Groovin' / "Let's Make Music!") They make the world go round. Zaher Dawy Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, American University of Beirut (AUB) Verified email at aub.edu.lb. As a demonstration to sharing Tosha decides to give Tinkerputt her necklace in order to fix a flaw in his machine; thus making it a … Barney: Okay. Professor Tinkerputt; Songs. Can you throw it over your shoulder like a contiental soldier? I like to eat, eat, eat ee-ples and ba-nee-nees. I like to ote, ote, ote oh-ples and ba-no-nos. And that's why I think it's fine that you have your name, and I have mine. (before he gets to, BJ's whistle is heard, and Baby Bop's giggle is heard). (music ends, translates back to Barney, Baby Bop and BJ, then disc comes out). Höre Folge 27: Professor van Dusen und der schreckliche Schneemensch von Professor van Dusen auf Deezer. (jumps up and claps) POP! Home. The little stops to check the time. Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. In New York City! Barney & Kids: And they all go marching down to the ground to get out of the rain. It marked being Barney's third stage show and his first national stage show tour. Gordon's Voiceover 'T/t': Two caterpillars form T and t. The Two-Headed Monster learn some soup manners, Hal Schafer & The Kidsongs Kids sings “The Candy Man”, Zoe counts the number of times Michael Chang bounces a tennis ball. Entdecken Sie viele erstklassige Produkte von Sony und deren Technologie. The little one stops to pick up sticks. My dad wears this and sure looks funny. It has ants marching! Tinkerputt's factory is filled with toy inventions, gadgets and gizmos. Enjoy! Barney's Greatest Hits is Barney Home Video and a Clip Show. The kids learn about toy robot. In the samespecial,Barney and his friends show him that it isnice to share with other … There are seven days in a week. Hurrah. All through the town. Season 2 Title Card saying "Barney's Greatest Hits". (pulls off string), (they run away from the box, box starts shaking, sparkles that make Barney come to life, make it come out, and the music machine is seen, then they come back). It originally aired on NBC on April 24, 1994. The dancers need a fiddlers, too. The people on the bus go up and down. Barney and the other dinos, on the other hand, are told they will fly back in a hot air balloon that Tinkerputt helps them design. Kids: And then there's blue for the sky, and purple that's the color that's fun, fun, fun. In Gerichtsverfahren wird er ob seiner bestialischen Intelligenz oft als Gutachter herangezogen. Barney: And I know you like to hop too, Baby Bop. Barney & Kids: And they all go marching down to the ground to get out of the rain. That's the way the money goes. Kathy & Tosha: We like helping one another in school or on the playground. Wiki Content . This place is called an island and it's plain to see. Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi. When Barney gets a music box in the mail from , he, Baby Bop and BJ remember times they had with their friends from the Backyard Gang-Season 3 episodes. There's a disc here that will tell you. Professor Tinkerputt did not want to share his invented toys, until Barney and the kids showed him that good things happen when you share. It's the color of the trees, and lots of things that grow. Barney (gets a disc with a farm on it): Grandpa's farm! Ker-plink! Amy: And if we work on protecting our earth, we'll alway's have lots of apples and bananas! Green. Wah, wah, wah. But it's time to clean up! Hats. Games Movies TV Video. All through the town. There they meet Professor Tinkerputt, a toy inventor who doesn't like to share his creations and thus moved to Imagination Island to be alone with his toys. Barney: John... Jacob... Jingleheimer Schmidt! Have you decided on a disc to put in? Barney: If you want to remember some of your favorite memories, use this music box. Barney: (while music starts) So let's all go for a ride. Register Start a Wiki. Walt Disney Pictures Disney Toon Animations Studio's Pikachu the Movie (2011) Lyric Studio's Media DHX Hasbro Studio's TMNTHedgehog5 Productions 2016 Preceded by. Ker-plink! (All songs produced by Eric B. and co-produced by Kool G Rap & Large Professor, except where noted.) Standing outside with my mouth open-wide. RELEASED AUGUST 15, 1994 ℗ 1994 LYONS PARTNERSHIP, L.P. More by Barney. Growing (Scene Taken from: "Pot Full of Sunshine") Alphabet Song (Scene … Flying through the clouds, they meet four ducks soaring through the skies. Goes the weasel. What big ears you have! Did the box just whistle, then giggle? Min: And if we ate all these things, we'd all have tummys like Barney. I get it now. Barney & Kids: Do your ears hang low? Custom Barney Wiki. Barney: That was fun! Professor Tinkerputt was mentioned in this home video, but he was not seen. There are seven days. For the flowers and the trees, And the fishes in the seas, The raindrops drop all around. It has an elephant, my favorite animal, and it's ears hang low. Barney and the other dinos, on the ot… Ker-plop! Bei radioeins analysiert er jeden Montag einen Song und erklärt, warum er so funktioniert, wie er funktioniert. The ants go marching four by four. The Best Kids' Favourite Theme Tunes Kids … Tinkerputt's Song. Tanz der Vampire ist ein deutschsprachiges Musical in zwei Akten von Jim Steinman und Michael Kunze, eine gemeinsame Idee von Roman Polański, Andrew Braunsberg und Intendant Rudi Klausnitzer, basierend auf Roman Polańskis gleichnamigem Film von 1967. Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1994 costume. Baby Bop: I'm tired from all that hopping outside! Hurrah, Hurrah. Website (optional) Kommentar. (does magic, and a table appears with apples and bananas on it, and BJ and Baby Bop sit down), (puts disc in, and translates, and music starts for "Apples and Bananas"), Michael & Luci: I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas. Barney's Run, Jump, Skip, and Sing 1997 Barney's Greatest Hits: The Early Years 2000 Barney's Sleepytime Songs 1995 Забери (feat. Ker-plop! And if someone was naughty, you might get the blame, if everyone's name was just the same. August 2018, 17:20. Do your ears hang low? Da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da! (music starts for "Pop Goes the Weasel") Come on, everybody. (jumps up, and claps) POP! Barney Is A Dinosaur; If You're Happy And You Know It; Welcome To Our Treehouse; The Baby Bop Hop; Happy Birthday To Me; The Airplane Song; My Kite; Car Sing … Teil 1 - Folge 29: Wo steckt Professor van Dusen?, Teil 2 - Folge 29: Wo steckt Professor van Dusen?, Teil 3 - Folge 29: Wo steckt Professor van Dusen? (all talking at once, wondering what song). Barney: Everybody join in! Barney: (talks to Derek) Great idea, Derek! But when you look around, you'll be glad you came. Tina: If all the raindrops, were lemondrops, and gumdrops, oh, what a rain that would be. Tina: If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops, oh, what a rain that would be. His name is my name, too! Barney: That's right, gang! If you want to remember some of your favorite memories, use this music box. Tinkerputt used to live on Imagination Island, so that he didn't have to share his creations with anybody. A man (voice of Richard Hunt) answers the TELEPHONE and gives it to the plant. The babies on the bus go wah, wah, wah. The Let's Go's) - The Mutants Szene: Lied ist zu Beginn der Folge zu hören. Barney: Sure! When the CD release was released in 2000, three extra songs, "Rock-a-Bye-Baby/Hey Diddle Diddle/Wee Willie Winkie/Diddle Diddle Dumpling", "Lavender's Blue", and "Listen to the Night … His name is my name, too. Professor Tinkerputt (Barry Pearl) sings a song all about himself. Er war Mitglied im Orden des Phönix und spielte als… Now let's do more make-believe. 11. All the songs from the 2000 CD album release (which was released three in a half years later) are used, except "Rock-a-Bye-Baby/Hey Diddle Diddle/Wee Willie Winkie/Diddle Diddle Dumpling", "Lavender's Blue", and "Listen to the Night Time". SS Muppet Sketch Cookie Monster and the Fly Girls sing "Healthy Food" SS Film PIZZA: In speed … Und das alles ohne neue Hardware. TMNTHedgehog5 Production Company. Whenever I go out, the people alway's shout, "There goes John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt!" We like helping one another in school or on the playground. Some kids talk about a garden they have in the middle of the city. Barney: I like to eat, eat, eat ee-ples and ba-nee-nees. Hurrah. Kiss me, quick. Die Schlagerprofis - Dein Online-Magazin mit aktuellen Schlager- und Chart News von Andrea Berg, Florian Silbereisen über Helene Fischer bis hin zu Ben Zucker. (music starts for "There Are Seven Days"). Fähigkeiten und Kenntnisse. Professor Tinkerputt Songs. Song Du-yul (* 12.Oktober 1944 in Tokio, Japan) ist ein deutsch-koreanischer Soziologe und außerplanmäßiger Professor an der Universität Münster.Er setzt sich für eine Verständigung und Annäherung zwischen Nord-und Südkorea ein. It was on the day we first met Tosha, and I took that picture. Barney & Kids: If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops, oh, what a rain that would be. I like to oot, oot, oot oo-ples and ba-noo-noos. Do they wobble to and fro? We'd all look around when a friend called your name. Barney Theme Song; Together We're Gotta Have Fun; I Wish I Was More Than One; Let's Make Applesauce; The Tinkerputt Song; I'm A Little Robot; From The East To The West (a random clip from Colby's Clubhouse - Worship the World) What A Big Mistake; Everyone Is Special (season 1 version) I Love You; Notes. ", (see it was Derek, Adam, Amy, Kathy & Shawn). Contact . 1 Plot: 2 Cast: 3 Song List: 4 Notes: Barney and his friends pretend a school to be a Safari Playground. Be a friend, and you'll be glad. Do they wobble to and fro? Baby Bop: We get sad, because we don't get to eat the tasty rain, anymore. Michael: Hmm. Xiang Cheng Peking University Verified email at pku.edu.cn. Hats. Barney: There's more to the note. Baby Bop: Oh, goody! We've made a rainbow. There are seven days in a week. Kids: There are seven days. Can you tie them in a bow? How would you like to see some more cute animals? "The Raindrop Song" is an original Barney song that first appeared in "Shawn & The Beanstalk". This is one of the times Barney doesn't turn back into a doll; instead, after the "I Love You" song, he, BJ and Baby Bop leave the classroom to go over to Professor Tinkerputt, to thank him for the music box. Oktober 1997 unter der Regie Polańskis in Wien am Raimundtheater uraufgeführt und war dort bis zum 15. (music ends, audience cheers, translates back to Barney, Baby Bop and BJ, and disc comes out). 1 Bio 2 Appearances 3 Trivia 4 See Also Professor Tinkerputt is a toy inventor, who became friends with Barney and the kids. Luci: If everyone's name was just the same, then my name would be your name. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Artist: Barney. (blows kiss goodbye, and translates back to Barney, Baby Bop and BJ, then disc comes out, Barney puts it back, and Baby Bop continues marching). Penny for a spool of thread. Lingyang Song. YouTube Channel. Faktencheck Corona-Video von Professor Sucharit Bhakdis: „Die Maßnahmen sinnlos und selbstzerstörerisch“, so urteilt bereits der Titel des Videos. The little one stops to climb a tree. In New York City), The Wheels on the Bus (Taken from: Stop, Look and Be Safe! Professor Tinkerputt shows off his new inventions and plans to take the Barney mobile to carry his large surprise. "The Raindrop Song" is an original Barney song that first appeared in "Shawn & The Beanstalk". You can look like anyone. Barney: It sure was, Baby Bop. Barney has his Season 1 voice and 1991-1992 costume. … Cookie Monster and the Fly Girls sing "Healthy Food". It's the color of an orange. Kids: Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. I can make a paper hat. You can't get here with a car or train. (music ends, while ants go back in the ant hill). Barney: And we better be marching off, too. Wikis. Can you tie them in a knot? In the special Imagination Island, Barney and his friends show him that it's nice to … Barney & Kids: And they all go marching down to the ground to get out of the rain.