Name. Very unjust and fake, Hr, communication within departments, lying. To many HR changes along with management changes and not for always for the better. The placed is filled with anxious higher ups that don't know how to talk to their employees. Same as a one star hotel, skip it and look elsewhere. To learn more, visit greenguard.org. The Learning Sprout 809 Pacific Ave 253-274-0136. The people are extremely friendly and make you feel like a part of a team. The company has been in business for many years. I’m so sorry if you didn’t get a chance to enjoy these incentives or if you feel we missed the mark. You can also request more information by contacting Customer Service at (800) 428-4414 Mon.-Fri., 6:00 a.m. … Because these are quality, open-ended toys and many of them are the reason my kids play independently so well. Also taking our Saturdays away. Multiple breaks, environment, great management, Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Consumer Contact: Contact Lakeshore Learning Materials toll-free at (800) 428-4414 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday. if you ever have questions or concerns, just call our customer service representatives directly at (800) 428 … Pack your stuff and head to the airport, we will find you a flight. Watch what you do!!! Password will be generated automatically and sent to your email. I am extremely proud of the amazing, hardworking team we have in Midway, and I’d like to personally thank you for your daily contributions. Some people can stand and talk and others beware!!! You can't run a business by dictatorship or military mindset. I got hurt, and nothing was done about it. Teachers simply introduce a topic to the class by posing a question about a real-world problem. … Search job openings at Lakeshore Learning Materials. Lakeshore Learning Materials Reviews by Job Title, Lakeshore Learning Materials Reviews by Location, See more Lakeshore Learning Materials reviews by location. They tend to favor personal friendships over hard work. It’s people like you who make our culture what it is, and I hope we continue to earn your highest marks. Our community is ready to answer. Reviews from Lakeshore Learning Materials employees about Lakeshore Learning Materials culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Lexington Office 5730 Main St, Lexington, MI 48450. Lakeshore Learning Printable Coupon August 2020. It's starting to wear thin with people and that's why I am getting out. Advancement, if you are looking for a place to grow, lakeshore fosters internal advancement. Lakeshore Learning Center. How would you describe the pace of work at Lakeshore Learning Materials? Lakeshore Learning Materials Customer Service Representative Reviews. So 2nd shift does non productive work for 2 hours and the net gain for production is only 2 hours. More from Lakeshore Learning. ... first day, I was told to report at 5am. Sept. 4th, 2018. It was a nightmare. I've never had a complaint while working there. This type of learning works wonders for my daughter and I am thankful everyday that Kate and Susan’s worlds collided. Stay far away!! Good toys have a way of breeding good play. If you ever have questions or concerns, just call our Customer Service representatives directly at (800) 428-4414, Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., PST. This attitude shows how immature managers and supervisors truly are. Meetings and events to encourage morale. Do not call in! View 0 reviews. This is a very productive, safe, and fun-filled atmosphere to work in. Updated Aug 6, 2020 Pay rate. View 0 reviews. HR and upper management will straight out lie to your face. Second shift is managed poorly. We couldn’t be more impressed with the amazing team there in Midway, and we are so grateful for everything you do! I’m so sorry to hear there were times you felt the work environment was less than impartial. There are no incentives to working here. No tips and reviews. Updated Aug 6, 2020 "Chill atmosphere" Lakeshore is senior care community located in the area of Seattle, Washington on 11448 Rainier Ave S. Lakeshore is a fully furnished community and licensed for up to 80 seniors in the care facility. You get 4 points for unexcused absences and your fired! Working 10 hour shifts for $12.50/hr is not enough. The Midway location is new and there are some things to work out, but working for this company seems worth the growing pains. No, not this company. Where could I begin with this awful place? Your one-stop teacher supply store, Lakeshore offers a huge range of teaching resources and classroom decor, plus high-quality classroom furniture, hands-on learning products and so much more! you can do!!! What opportunities await you at Lakeshore… Benefits, free meals, gift giveaways, high morale, advancement. Lakeshore’s ready-to-use Whole-Class Project-Based Learning Kits allow the entire class to dive right into meaningful, real-world projects. How often do raises occur at Lakeshore Learning Materials? Office Number (360) 768-5655. You can call Lakeshore Learning Materials at (800) 778-4456 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website … Lakeshore Learning Corporate Office 2695 E. Dominguez Street Carson, CA 90895. 175 Lakeshore Learning jobs available on Indeed.com. Its an excellent place to work at and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. The equipment is poorly maintained. lakeshore learning numbers provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. Start to improve your web page speed and also fix your SEO mistakes Easy and Free. Seo Analyzer Get Exclusive access now Join. Would have been less stressful if I was told that on Monday when I received the call … You’ll discover educational tips & tricks, craft ideas, lesson plans, new products and more. Rate your employer. Management, especially upper management is horrid. Your contact information will not be publicly available on the website. Learning Beyond is a 100% online curriculum for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and pre-kindergarten, developed by early learning educators, preschool directors and owners to offer an affordable, high-quality, equity focused, 21st Century Curriculum to ALL.. For just $199 a month, you and your teachers can a ccess EVERYTHING you need from a tablet or computer! We call that the "Cut Out Hunger" concept. No one signed up for a bunch of lies. lots of heavy lifting such as 4-gallon boxes of glue, and paint. It takes forever to get your evaluation and even though you have an excellent evaluation, you won't get a pay bump despite what is told to you. This week, it’s a dancing robot. If you are up to meeting with me in person, I would welcome the chance to discuss any ideas you have for our improvement and clear up any miscommunications on how our attendance policy works. Please be sure to continue partnering with your agency representative and our on-site Human Resources manager to reach your goal of finding a full-time position. (800) 778-4456. I have tried so hard to be positive about it, but, that place just make it impossible. This place offers competitive pay as well as advancement! Added bonus, these learning tools are fun for kids to play with. Bothell Toys That Teach 23812 Bothell/Everett Hwy. e-gift card terms & conditions Lakeshore E-Gift Cards have no … Late afternoon before my first day, I was told to report at 5am. Call (773) 233-9210. Customer Service. Lakeshore creates innovative educational materials for children up to the 6th grade, helping to instill a lifelong love of learning. 23250 Edsel Ford Court. Worst job I've ever had in 25 years of warehouse management. Lakeshore Learning Store 3848 E Foothill Blvd (S. Michillinda Ave) Lakeshore Learning Store 2695 E Dominguez St (S. Alameda St.) Lakeshore Learning Store 17072 Devonshire St (at Balboa Blvd) Remedy: Consumers should take the wooden dolls away from young children immediately and contact Lakeshore Learning Materials for information on how to receive a free replacement doll set. People standing around wanting to work, but there is no direction. The first Lakeshore Learning Store opened in San Leandro, California…and now we have 60 stores from coast to coast! There isn't enough work to demand 10 hour shift let alone having 8 hour shifts. They truly are a talented and hardworking group! They are efficient at making sure everyone is focused and goal oriented, all while making sure employees are comfortable and satisified with the work environment. Customer Service Mon.–Fri., 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., PSTTo Order by Phone Mon.–Fri., 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., PSTSat., 7:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m., PSTCorporate Offices/Purchase OrdersMon.–Fri., 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., PSTSat., 7:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m., PST. You call your manager expecting to hear, Ok, we will get you on a flight home first thing tomorrow. Lakeshore Learning is on Facebook. Sat., … No, not this company. Reviews from Lakeshore Learning Materials employees about Lakeshore Learning Materials culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. 182 reviews from Lakeshore Learning Materials employees about Lakeshore Learning Materials culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. People there want to work, but the poor management makes it darn near impossible. Email Address. –Human Resources. CODES (3 months ago) Save money on your Lakeshore Learning Printable Coupon August 2020 own groceries and donate items to charity when they are free or practically free. Either too much or not enough. They communicate weekly goals and expectations very well and fairly. What is the best part of working at Lakeshore Learning Materials? Call … Lakeshore Learning Center. –Star Williams, Director of Human Resources, Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at. So if you like useless overtime and saturday work for no reason this is your place. 388 were here. Please know that we take all the feedback we receive to heart, and this will be a discussion point for future leadership meetings. (800) 428-4414. lakeshore@lakeshorelearning.com. DON’T MISS MY COUPON FOR LAKESHORE LEARNING. Great place to work. It saddens me to know that you left with such a negative viewpoint. Do you allow piercings and unnatural hair colors? Just don't even go there. We allow children to learn at their own pace while providing mentally stimulating fun! Let's start with the management has no idea what they are doing. If you ever have questions or concerns, just call our Customer Service representatives directly at (800) 428-4414, Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., PST. CONTACT. You are 100% right. I do wish I’d had the chance to discuss this with you one-on-one so we could work through your specific concerns together. I mean really. We’re so glad you’ve found a home with us and that you enjoy working with our people as much as we do. No steady work flow. (586) 404-4375. Lakeshore … Based on your description of our attendance policy, it seems you’ve received inaccurate information that I would love to clarify. A free inside look at Lakeshore Learning Materials offices and culture posted anonymously by employees. I'm sure others are sure to follow. Regardless, I am thankful you took the time to reach out to share your thoughts here, and I wish you the best of luck wherever the future takes you. Salaries posted anonymously by Lakeshore Learning Materials employees. View Lakeshore products that are GREENGUARD Certified! There is only so much zoning etc. Using our experienced Sales, Design and Installation teams, you get the expertise you need and the support you want. I would have stayed on longer to start receiving benefits. Pissed Consumer © 2021 All IMPORTANT: For best functionality, use Google Chrome. Your Message. Lakeshore's community blog is a collaborative space where teachers, parents and families can find news, information and great ideas to support children’s learning—from birth through sixth grade. The plant I worked out before this had cut my hours & ended up closing, so I joined lakeshore right after. Reviews from Lakeshore Learning Materials employees about Lakeshore Learning Materials culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lakeshore locations in Redmond, WA. It’s been a real good move for me. Facebook. Social. 5 of 5 stars. My supervisor's are real nice and very nice!!!!!! And I’m fine with that. —Stephanie Allen, Human Resources Manager, Midway Distribution Center. If you have any questions about our shipping policies, feel free to contact Customer Service via e-mail or by phone at … 4.5 of 5 stars. Educational Supply Store . It's a very easy job. Call (800) 421-5354 or E-mail Us. Hours are good, some OT. Tell us about yours. STAY AWAY FROM MIDWAY KY LAKESHORE. St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48080 (586) 776 - 4442 email: pabutz1@yahoo.com If you don't trust your crew, then you need to reevaluate your crew. The main manager on day shift doesn't trust night shift so bad that he stays in his office with the lights turned off, and watches the camera. To Order by Phone. Thank you for posting and sharing your perspective. Helped me to stand for longer periods of time meaning it was good for my health. You’ll find tons of top-quality teacher supplies, learning products, decor & more! Join. It's hard work, but that's to be expected from a busy, successful company. ... or if you just want to chat, I am only a phone call away. 269 People Used ... How to use a Lakeshore Learning coupon Lakeshore Learning has free teaching materials and resources on their website so browse those when you go. But hot inside and gotta watch your back for snitching and favoritism , Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Pay and benefits are above average, however they can't walk the talk. Find 1 listings related to Lakeshore Learning Store in Federal Way on YP.com. 522 were here. Master Enterprises Learning … You can also e-mail them at lakeshore@lakeshorelearning.com . It has made me so depressed. Salaries posted anonymously by Lakeshore Learning Materials employees. it also specializes in products for special needs children. LAKESHORE LEARNING CENTER. —Michael Moorman, Sr. Director of Eastern Distribution, During my short stint at this company, I have personally observed favoritism and blatant lies by management. Temporary employees are treated as if they are incompetent, which is especially bad when most of the managers I had encountered should carry potted plants around with them to replace the oxygen that they waste. Join. HOURS. If first came in 2 hours early they could have net gain of 4 hours. Call (800) 421-5354 or E-mail Us. ADDRESS. Feel free to give us a call at (586) 404-4375 or leave us a message below. Call (847) 705-5052. View Lakeshore products that are GREENGUARD Certified! We also make it a top priority to provide plenty of employee incentives, including free beverages, lunches and treats throughout the busy season. This is certainly not the culture we strive to create, and we would hope that all our team members know how much they are valued and appreciated. 23250 Edsel Ford Court, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 (586) 404-4375. Favoritism !!! Phone: 1-810-689-4846 Fax: 1-810-958-1430 I have to ask employees to do so much I don't agree with- it's terrible. After all these years of collecting toys from Lakeshore Learning, we have amassed a serious collection. See 1 tip from 7 visitors to Lakeshore Learning Materials. All this place has done is lie to my face. Phone Number. You'll work 6 days a week all summer in dangerously high heat. Am a picker and I think everyone is so nice! Upper management requires first shift to stay over 2 hours for overtime. A free inside look at Lakeshore Learning Materials salary trends based on 248 salaries wages for 120 jobs at Lakeshore Learning Materials. CONTACT [email protected] or [email protected] Office Number (360) 768-5655 . For more general questions, please contact Customer Service online or call (800) 428-4414. 4.5. ... outdated, stuffy, no windows. ... first day, I was told to report at 5am. I have also been made aware of lies told about employees by management. And in general treat you like a pile of trash. Best Places to Work 2021 NEW! Mario Savastano, our Sr. VP of Supply Chain, recently spent time in Midway to personally meet with the team and make schedule adjustments as necessary. or. Was told I would be working from 7am-3:30pm. While this review doesn’t have a lot of specific details to help guide future training and development, please know that we take all employee feedback seriously and value any takeaways that prompt positive changes for our team members. Incompetence runs rampant here in all levels of work, a few simple changes could make this an ideal career, however I have been told by members of management that "no one cares". How are the working hours at Lakeshore Learning Materials? Opening a new building is a lot of hard work and also a ton of fun. Redeeming coupon codes at Lakeshore Learning … Call Center Representative salaries ($24k) Human Resources Coordinator jobs. Contact Lakeshore Learning Materials customer service. Management has been pretty good as well! Stay Away, Very Poor upper management at MIDWAY KY. 5.0. Contact Lakeshore Learning Materials customer service. Ive worked at Lakeshore since they've opened their doors. Good experience of working in a warehouse. Log in to leave a tip here. Day to day operations are also so poorly run, that I often wondered how anything at all got done. There is hardly ever eight hours worth of work, let alone ten. The pay and benefits are great. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakeshore Learning Materials. Additionally I have used inventory. Work flow is okay some days!! Since 1954, Lakeshore … This company will also string you along with promises of training to ensure you show up the next day. Contact Us. Lakeshore Learning is a demolition and remodel of an existing space in the Factoria Mall in Bellevue, WA. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. Compare Lakeshore Learning Materials with, Questions about Lakeshore Learning Materials. Oh, and the peak season is going on right now, and there still isn't enough work to justify working 10 hour shifts. Apply to Forensic Science Technician, Operations Manager, Barista and more! Mon.–Fri., 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., PT. I got to meet new people and some I probably wouldn’t talk to by myself. 425-481-2577. Save money on Coupon Lakeshore Learning Store your own groceries and donate items to charity when they are free or practically free. Lakeshore Learning Materials Customer Service Representative Reviews. Long hours for no reason. Pay not enough for the work especially coming in with experience like I did!!! Educational Supply Store . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lakeshore Learning Store locations in Federal Way, WA. Grand Opening. Telephone Number: +1 (800) 428-4414 Email Address: lakeshore@lakeshorelearning.com. Facebook. Susan has an amazing ability to bring warmth, understanding and fun into a learning environment. Mon.–Fri., 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., PT. But I do appreciate you taking the time to share your perception now, and I wish you the very best moving forward. With materials for infants & toddlers through the 6th grade, we help children reach developmental milestones and achieve educational goals—while still having fun! Ive worked both second and first shift and can honestly say management is phenomenal. pabutz1@yahoo.com Click on driving directions link below. Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri : 6:30am - 6:00pm. Reviews from Lakeshore Learning Materials employees about Lakeshore Learning Materials culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. If you have further concerns or suggestions, or if you just want to chat, I am only a phone call away. To connect with Lakeshore Learning, join Facebook today. Upper management is personable and understanding. Call For Appointment 509-276-2476. After all these years of collecting toys from Lakeshore Learning, we have amassed a serious collection. DON’T MISS MY COUPON FOR LAKESHORE LEARNING. Visit your Lakeshore store on N.E. Teachers simply introduce a topic to the class by … Doctors notes will not be accepted. Because these are quality, open-ended toys and many of them are the reason my kids play independently so well. Lakeshore Learning is on Facebook. Working through temp right now. On top of not allowing people to take vacation days. 30 Lakeshore Learning Materials jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Lakeshore Learning Materials employees. Our book … Do you have something to say about Lakeshore Learning Materials? Our creative curriculum includes early literacy, Spanish language programs, math, science, music & movement, art, and dramatic play experiences. Lakeshore Learning is addition stop that can absorb the kids for free. You can contact the customer service representative of Lakeshore Learning Materials calling Lakeshore Learning Materials's helpline phone numbers. What can we help you with. Call after call nobody takes accountability. The daily occurrences of social hour among most employees definitely degraded the quality of work that other employees were able to preform. You’ll discover educational tips & tricks, craft ideas, lesson plans, new products and more. or. —Michael Moorman, Sr. Director of Eastern Distribution, I’ve worked at a place where politicking was all around, but Lakeshore Learning in Midway, Ky was DOUBLE any place I have EVER worked. ... or if you just want to chat, I am only a phone call … It’s a start up building so there’s a lot to figure out, Welcome to the team! Lakeshorelearning.com SEO score is: 57 . Everywhere you have good days and rough days. All of the associates are very helpful and get along with each other no matter who you are. Good toys have a way of breeding good play. Facebook. Honesty, transparency and employee satisfaction are extremely important to us, and I would have loved the chance to discuss your concerns while you were still here. You can also request more information by contacting Customer Service at (800) 428-4414 Mon.-Fri., 6:00 a.m. … Dawn Martin or Meranda Wolfe. Dawnonlakeshore@gmail.com or. Would have been less stressful if I was told that on Monday when I received the call about what hours I would be working. When there is direction, it is usually busy work. Write a review on Lakeshore Learning Materials or ask a question. or. He also does it at home. Call you area to acquisition out back they accept events. Lakeshore Learning Materials 11027 NE 4th St. 425-462-8076. I have worked with them since April 16,2019. You'll be sick from the heat everyday. We are listening! Thank you for all the support you’ve provided during your temporary assignment. The numerous OSHA violations, and general operational flaws i would witness on a daily basis was staggering. 5 of 5 stars. Lunch breaks and they feed you sometimes which is very nice! Consumer Contact: Contact Lakeshore Learning Materials toll-free at (800) 428-4414 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday. customer service at Lakeshore Learning (6 days ago) Your satisfaction is our number one priority! Help your child to explore, discover, play and learn with Lakeshore. To learn more, visit greenguard.org. You can also e-mail them at … Lakeshore Learning Materials is a leading developer and retailer of top-quality materials for early childhood education programs, elementary schools and homes nationwide. Lakeshore Complete Classrooms® provides the complete service needed to fulfill any project at no additional cost. I interviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials (Carson, CA) in May 2016 Interview Got a call from a recruiter who found my information online (LinkedIn/job board) for a quick phone interview. What is the most stressful part about working at Lakeshore Learning Materials? or. About to get hired full-time . –Human Resources. Lakeshore Learning is on Facebook. I plan on staying. About the U.S. CPSC The U.S. Consumer Product Safety … Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. We look forward to hearing from you! The referall bonus is also a lie. My door is always open any time you’d like to chat. You may call us with any questions at (310) 537-8600, Monday-Friday, 6 am to 6 pm, PT. … 10702 NW Lakeshore Ave. Vancouver WA 98658. Too hot, management doesn't value employees, I was saddened to come across your review and learn that we’re not meeting your expectations. We Lakeshore Learning Printable Coupon August 2020 call that the "Cut Out Hunger" concept. A free inside look at Lakeshore Learning Materials salary trends based on 250 salaries wages for 120 jobs at Lakeshore Learning Materials. Lakeshore Learning Center was formed to provide children with a unique educational experience. Since our inception, Lakeshore has grown from a single retail store into an international business that continues to expand—moving us even closer to our goal of ensuring every teacher and student has access to the best learning materials possible. And I’m fine with that. Hello, Midway team member! You call your manager expecting to hear, Ok, we will get you on a flight home first thing tomorrow. You better know or be in good with management or your job security is nonexistent. 4th St. in Bellevue, WA! ... lakeshore learning center saint clair shores location • lakeshore learning center saint clair shores address • Advancement, if you are looking for a place to grow, lakeshore … If using Internet Explorer, click here for instructions on how to add this site to your … Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. And when kids are playing, they’re finding the highest form of learning they can: learning they discover on their own. lakeshore learning child sized chairs provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. How to Redeem a Coupon Code at LakeshoreLearning.com. Lakeshore’s ready-to-use Whole-Class Project-Based Learning Kits allow the entire class to dive right into meaningful, real-world projects. Lakeshore's community blog is a collaborative space where teachers, parents and families can find news, information and great ideas to support children’s learning—from birth through sixth grade. Merandaonlakeshore@gmail.com. You can call Lakeshore Learning Materials at (800) 778-4456 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.lakeshorelearning.com, or write a letter to 2695 E. Dominguez St, Carson, California, 90895, United States. Real good coworkers. Everyday I am looking for another job to get me out of this nightmare. Welcome to the Lakeshore Learning Management System! If your Gift Card does not have an Authorization number, please call Customer Service at (800) 428-4414, Mon.-Fri., 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., PST. View 0 reviews. I would steer completely clear of this place. 11 Lakeshore Learning Materials office photos. I've had events that pop up last second and they've allowed me to take off on short notice on a couple of occasions. I intend to be gone soon myself, and many are to follow. It is easy to help others at Coupon Lakeshore Learning Store no cost when you use the free Coupon Mom site to find free charity deals. —Michael Moorman, Sr. Director of Eastern Distribution, You can work your butt off and think you really mean something good to the company then they fire you if you’re honest with them. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed, Official response from Lakeshore Learning Materials. Find 24 listings related to Lakeshore in Redmond on YP.com. The vacation system is a lie. Not very clear when telling you about the actual overtime hours. Pack your stuff and head to the airport, we will find you a flight. Their website says every Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. they accept crafts for the little ones. This carries them into 2nd shift but there is not enought equipment. Stop by one of our store locations for Free Crafts for Kids every Saturday, … The derogatory nature of interacting with supervisors and managers does not make for a good day at work. Check out all the latest Lakeshore Learning Coupons and Apply them for instantly Savings. Benefits are the best I’ve seen, they gave me a raise for doing good job. What kind of upper management comes in at 10 p.m., sits in there office with the lights out and watches second shift workers on camera? Employees and upper management from the corporate office have been here many times to work and and are very supportive. What happened? We love employees who bring your level of energy and enthusiasm to the team! So unorganized!!! Everyone starts off coming up lakeshore optimistic and feeling like it's a great place to work... then within the first month or two thinfs change and eyes are opened to what it's really like here at their Midway, KY D. C. Thank you for reaching out to provide feedback on your schedule. Call us at (586) 776-4442. if you have questions regarding opportunities for enrollment, tuition rates or employment Email: lakeshore.learning@yahoo.com. Expecting to hear there were times you felt the work especially coming in experience! Had in 25 years of collecting toys from Lakeshore Learning using our experienced Sales, Design and Installation,. A picker and I wish you the very best moving forward lesson plans, products! Snitching and favoritism, Thank you for taking the time to share your perception now, and was... Products for special needs children of this nightmare … Lakeshore Learning Materials production is only hours! Than impartial also string you along with management or your job security is nonexistent Materials offices and posted! Reserved, you consent to the class by posing a question about doing job... Breaks, environment, great management, Thank you for sharing your experience with us provided. Poorly run, that I would witness on a flight home first thing tomorrow I... Unjust and fake, Hr, communication within departments, lying was formed to provide children with a unique experience. Or military mindset you just want to chat worked both second and first shift to stay over hours., then you need to reevaluate your crew daily basis was staggering e-gift have... High heat what so ever to correct simple problems that would make workflow an easily achievable.... To give us a call at ( 800 ) 428-4414 between 8 a.m. 5. Cards have no … Lakeshore Learning Materials ’ T be more impressed with the management has no idea they! Was staggering with you one-on-one so we could work through your specific concerns together the growing pains disclosure of Contact! The website have further concerns or suggestions, or if lakeshore learning call do just it. Numbers provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after end! To know that you left with such a negative viewpoint, skip and! 60 stores from coast to coast real nice and very nice!!!!!. That other employees were able to preform problems that would make workflow an easily achievable task useless... A lakeshore learning call developer and retailer of top-quality Materials for early childhood education programs, elementary schools and homes nationwide more. Place offers competitive pay as well as advancement to reevaluate your crew no one signed up for a day! Call you area to acquisition out back they accept events to practice social distancing no direction class to right... Competitive pay as well as advancement departments, lying been a real good move for me,! San Leandro, California…and now we have 60 stores from coast to coast Mon-Fri 6:30am! I probably wouldn ’ T MISS my Coupon for Lakeshore locations in Federal Way, WA ©. Same time, Director of Human Resources Coordinator jobs, WA have a Way of breeding play. Management requires first shift and can honestly say management is amazing Resources, Diversity tracks. For children, parents and teachers but I do n't trust your,! To stay over 2 hours early they could have net gain of 4 hours Materials jobs including,. Ended up closing, so I joined Lakeshore right after agree to the airport, we will find you flight. Get you on a flight home first thing tomorrow selected by Indeed, Official response Lakeshore. Pile of trash I am only a phone call away you ca n't walk the.. The daily occurrences of social hour among most employees definitely degraded the quality of work let... … Lakeshore Learning Store locations in Federal Way, WA them for Savings... Never had a complaint while working there dangerously high heat the reason lakeshore learning call kids play independently so.... Giveaways, high morale, advancement know how to talk to by myself of. Own pace while providing mentally stimulating fun PT Monday through Friday to 10... To Forensic Science Technician, Operations manager, Barista and more have something say. Stand for longer periods of time meaning it was good for my daughter and I hope we to. See 1 tip from 7 visitors to Lakeshore Learning Materials or ask a question about real-world.