fr france gmtf galaxy paris ... abu dhabi securities exchange adsm abu dhabi www.adx.ae xafr alternativa france www.alternativa.fr ... ibis invest banca - systematic internaliser florence www.investbanca.it bcrm Room was very large Staff friendly, Located five minutes away from the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Zayed Sports City, Wahat Al Karama Memorial Park and the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center, Park Rotana features free WiFi, five food &... Sincerely, Hotel Management, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility Details, Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our team, WIFI in the communal areas Lobby, Restaurants, Pool area, gym, spa and recreation areas. Easy to get around using Taxis Good shopping malls Biggest ripoff was Ferrari world Paid a lot to enter for a family of four We paid a 1004 dirhams and only got to use half the rides as the other half were closed or "booked " for the rest of the day and this was at midday.Also, the price of food and drinks was exorbitant. On average, 3-star hotels in Abu Dhabi cost RSD 5,166 per night, and 4-star hotels in Abu Dhabi are RSD 6,186 per night. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear Ahmad Sultan A., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Nice beach and bool, good relax afterwork. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Room service is available 24 hours. The room has a good view and it is neat and clean. and the location is in the center of the city which I liked. Front office crew is very kind, Break fast is Good Staffs are very pleasant and supportive Room is worth for what we paid. EARLY CHECK IN FROM 9AM (Paying) Need access to your room from 9 am on the day of arrival? but can eat cheaper in shopping malls. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311 Road), D-011, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dtec, Technohub 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates Sign up to receive exclusive offers and new holiday inspiration direct to your inbox. Best price guarantee for luxury, boutique and budget hotel rooms worldwide Cleanliness and utilities of the room, kindness of the staff. Overall I would recommend this hotel and will surely book again for my next stay. Free parking. Malls such as the Marina, Abu Dhabi and Al Wahda Malls provide a multitude of goods, endless boutique options and plentiful food halls. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear Daniel James B., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. We hope this information will be useful for any future visit. The breakfast was OK but the eggs were awful - Mushrooms do not agree with me and I mentioned this to the guy cooking eggs at breakfast so he offered to 'remove them'. Some clients need to have orthopedic mattresses owing to their back conditions. Downtown Abu Dhabi, Yas Island, and Saadiyat Island are popular with other travelers visiting Abu Dhabi. Business - 24/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear Ahmed Mubiru N., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. It was a pleasure to being of service to you and we really hope to get another opportunity to host your stay in the future. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Yas mall and yas water park was my favourite.we ate at food court in yas mall.it is easy to get to abu dhabi's famous yas mall and attraction at yas island by hotels free shuttle.next time also I will stay at premier in abu dhabi. Very good staff. We thank you for choosing to stay at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate Hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. I will share your comments with our team. The Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi is located in the famous Capital Gate building and only walking distance from the Exhibition center. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates “Had a wonderful stay during the eid holiday period specially stand out from reception Ms Virnie. Feel welcome to Fairmont luxury hotels and palaces. Join the Emirates Holidays Community. Excellent long term stay. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank or ADCB was shaped in 1985 as an open shareholding organization with constrained risk, following the mergers between Emirates Commercial Bank, Federal Commercial Bank and Khaleej Commercial Bank, which was built up in 1975. Bed was not good. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. From here the modern Arabian skyline can be taken in and by night the scene is illuminated, creating an even more glorious spectacle. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Would say generally i enjoyed my stay. Enjoy the Belgian good taste in all aspects with 'Live music'. Villa # 104, Sector SE-02, Khalifa City Main Street, Abu Dhabi Fabulous room; pool on the roof; and great location. Good mixture of breakfast items, the chef was the was really good. Popular with guests booking hotels in Abu Dhabi. Me and my friends really enjoyed our stay there. The #1 Best Value of 206 places to stay in Abu Dhabi. Saturday-Thursday (8am to 2pm) Khalifa City Branch. Conveniently located in Abu Dhabi’s central business district, Oaks Liwa has deluxe suites with a separate living area and a spacious work desk. Great breakfast, helpful staff and convenient location next to Exhibition Centre. Fairmont offers well-being spa, family or business stays through its meeting rooms. And the staff and facility’s are fantastic. A visit in Abu Dhabi will never be complete without checking the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Will definitely visit again. Comfortable. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Observation tower, Yas Island, Marina Mall, Emirates Palace, new Presidential palace, but lack of transport - like to go from Yas Island to Dubai by bus, one needs to travel back from yas island to Al Wahda bus Station almost 30 km and then go back to Dubai on the same road - this is complete waste of time, energy and money for the tourists and should be well planned. Thousands of hand-picked images, ready for your mobile device or multi-monitor computer. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear Anwarhelal, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. Hotels play games with room allocation, not happy at all. Staff behavior and room comfort. The apartments are great, shuttle service coulgn’t Be better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. The Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi is located in the famous Capital Gate building and only walking distance from the Exhibition center. We tried to contact you to better understand your experience and to personally apologize if you faced any inconvenience during your stay. Hotel is quite affordable. And you won’t be short of landmarks since this fast-growing metropolis is packed with tourist attractions. Cassius A. Although we are delighted to see that the hotel and rooms features were to your liking, we regret to note that there were some aspects of your stay that were less satisfactory. Families - 19/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Your current language is English (US). Free parking. Convenient to The Corniche • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location; What Are … Great to experience as a stop-over but wouldn't consider taking a holiday there. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The hotel was clean and well presented. Suivez toute l'actualité française et internationale avec les News 24/7 Supermarket 2minutes walk . It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Book one of our rooms and enjoy exceptional comfort. I will share your comments with our team. Location was excellent and best shopping area. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. We did take advantage of being right near Oman and went there. Only thing im not happy about is the wifi signal is slow. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Saturday-Thursday (8am to 2pm) Al Wahda Tower Branch. Book one of our rooms and enjoy exceptional comfort. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Everything, beautiful place to stay. Keith Couples - 15/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. The food was totally yummy and my wife and kids had a fantastic time during the whole stay. Business - 18/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Most important, it is extremely satisfying and reassuring how the COVID-19 rules are managed and implemented. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. With a private beach and CHI spa, Qaryat Al Beri offers luxurious accommodations just a 10-minute drive from Abu Dhabi Airport. Park Inn by Radisson, Abu Dhabi Yas Island - Traveler rating: 4.5/5. Choose dates. Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana. Families - 31/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Peter W. Business - 30/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Copyright © 1996–2021 The hotel's coffee shop provides à la carte and buffet meals for guests. Thousands of hand-picked images, ready for your mobile device or multi-monitor computer. Last update taken into account in the list below: Publication date : 14-12-2020 Implementation date : 28-12-2020 Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Abu Dhabi – 142 hotels and places to stay, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. We do hope you have an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us! Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Mr. Gavrav at reception was really helpful. Do not leave UAE without visiting AD. The housekeeping staff were excellent, front desk and sales manager Sumar Ali During my stay, many of the staff members. Stay connected with free WIFI, relax and unwind at our wellness, pool area, enjoy 24hr room service. We believe that our guests' voice play an important role in knowing the areas which we are falling short which needs our improvement. Pool. Located in a walking distance from Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center (ADNEC) and within 12 minutes (0.8 mi) of Zayed Sports City; Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Center offers air-conditioned rooms... In Abu Dhabi’s business district, City Seasons Al Hamra features modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a fitness center. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. New and improved processes have been implemented to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members. Location, staff, cleanliness, All is excellent abt this hotel.Got an upgrade. W Abu Dhabi - Yas Island features a unique design, set half on land and half on water. Service of the stuff was friendly and suportif... TRYP by Wyndham Abu Dhabi City Center is a 4-star hotel located on Khalifa Street in the heart of the city’s business district and Khalifa Energy Complex. I will share your comments with our team. It made our day to know that you were satisfied with your stay experience despite having a challenge with the wifi signal. Please rest assured that we have noted your concerns about your breakfast preference and are taking the appropriate measures to prevent future occurrence. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear Keith D., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations due to the size of the room. What are some cheap hotels in Abu Dhabi that offer kids activities? Indoor and outdoor dining is offered. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear Brian G., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. Front desk staff were extremely helpful, professional and proficient Great pool and comfortable, ckean, modern room Aslo praise must go to the breakfast staff and chefs, as the breakfast was so tasty and fresh and service staff so helpful One of the best hotel breakfasts in a longwhile Keep up the good work! Most buildings and public areas are on this grand scale, such as the 400 ft tall flagpole on Marina Island or the extensive Khalifa Park which, among other attractions, has its own train. Fairmont offers well-being spa, family or business stays through its meeting rooms. IBIS DEIRA AL RIGGA ** Spojené arabské emiráty / Dubaj. Lots of interesting things to see. We are sorry to hear that there were some aspects of your stay which you were not happy about, particularly the bed. Good mixture of breakfast items, the chef was the was really good. I found my mattres wanting and too soft for my back condition. Some of the best hotels in Abu Dhabi near Mussafah include Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate and Traders Hotel Qaryat Al Beri Abu Dhabi, by Shangri-La. Open daily from 8 am to 11 pm. I will share your comments with our team. Based on 461 reviews. As Covid-19 precautionary measures, we have removed the room dining menu inside the rooms, however our guest may dial the Room Service extension to order or to request a menu. Mohammed R. Couples - 28/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Brian G. Solo - 27/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. This authentic bar & restaurant boasts an extensive menu of delicious Belgian cuisines along with many famous Belgian Beverages. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We really hope that you will give us the opportunity to look after you better in the near future, as we really want to make it right next time. Delicious food at the restaurants. Jessica Couples - 28/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. A wonderful developing city with lots of green, and a very balanced calm culture. Middle of the city While doing check-in, there was no nonsmoking room available and upon request upgraded to next category. The UAE Business Directory. With a private beach and CHI spa, Qaryat Al Beri offers luxurious accommodations just a 10-minute drive from Abu Dhabi Airport. Jannah Burj Al Sarab is located in the heart of downtown Abu Dhabi, just a 5- minute drive to the Corniche. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear Richard A., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Along the aquamarine waters of the Persian Gulf lies the remarkable waterfront of Corniche, which offers a walkway along its entire 6 km. I will share your comments with our team. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Our team takes great pride in providing dedicated service and lovely experiences to our valued guests. Entdecken Sie die top-bewerteten Sehenswürdigkeiten, Touren und Aktivitäten in Ihrer Umgebung und lesen Sie Bewertungen von Tripadvisor-Reisenden. Kolitha and Hnin are the best. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear P. G., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. Abu Dhabi Airport is a 25-minute drive away. Room is super comfortable and big,beach is amazing with all facilities and the staff extremely... With a panoramic view of the Corniche coastline, this resort hotel is connected to Al Raha Mall and is close to the business district. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Search and compare the best deals from all the major hotel and booking sites. Hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future. For hotels in Abu Dhabi that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers, and The Abu Dhabi EDITION. Great breakfast, helpful staff and convenient location next to Exhibition Centre. We are sorry if the check-in formalities took a bit of time but we did try our level best to facilitate the process as fast as we could. Shop No.1, Ground Floor, Al Maqtaa Tower, Sultan Bin Zayed 1st Street, Abu Dhabi. #3 Best Value of 206 places to stay in Abu Dhabi. We do hope that this incident will not deter you from coming back to our hotel in future. Very good staffing very helpful, good and clean facilities and room. Mr. Gavrav at reception was really helpful. Hotel is good and rooms are nice. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. The 4-star Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate hotel is ideally located between Abu Dhabi Gate City and Bain Al Jessrain. Thank you again for sharing your experience. Featuring free WiFi in the public areas, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Marriott Hotel Downtown Abu Dhabi offers accommodations in Abu Dhabi, 984 feet from Al Wahda Mall. With its spacious rooms and outdoor infinity pool, the Aloft Abu Dhabi offers tranquility and comfort. Sincerely, Hotel Management, Dear Pramod S., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate. Mr Akhtar Khan, Hotel Manager. Welcome to Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate Hotel! 5-star hotels in Abu Dhabi for this weekend cost around RSD 17,881 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). gate us llc www.gateus.com july 2010 alternative trading system. Please be informed that the pillows we provide conform to the brand standard of Novotel, however we apologize if it fell below your satisfaction. Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care of others is at the very heart of what we do and who we are. If you are relaxed and entertained enough, go and take a walk in the center of Abu Dhabi. Colorful carpets. The best multi-monitor and Eyefinity wallpaper images, all in one place! This is a list of the tallest buildings in the world that are wholly used as hotels.Some tall buildings are multi-use and have a hotel occupying the building's uppermost floors, such hotels are known as the highest hotels in the world. As the document root or media upload directory for a web server All rights reserved. Písečná pláž 10000 m, 4 km z letiště, golf. You'll pay around RSD 7,516 if you choose to stay in a 4-star hotel tonight, while a 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi will cost around RSD 18,087, on average (based on Booking.com prices). Centrally located in the new government district, close to the city's habitat of the Eastern Mangroves, Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi is a short ride from the Corniche. Our modern and trendy pool bar is located on the 2nd floor and features snacks, all kind of fancy drinks and a Shisha lounge. Walking distance to a mall . #2 Best Value of 206 places to stay in Abu Dhabi. Friendly, welcoming staff. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Volumes are region-specific resources. Easy to hail a cab from the corner. Kids are allowed from 16 and below. AG Hotel features bright, elegant rooms with flat-screen TVs and seating areas. I will definitely come back!! Open daily for lunch from 12pm to 3pm & dinner from 6pm to midnight. I looked forward to a 2-star hotel as was rated online, but I was beyond myself seeing the hotel. Many families visiting Abu Dhabi loved staying at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, The Abu Dhabi EDITION, and Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers. I will share your comments with our team. Stay at some of the finest 5-star hotels in buildings that literally scrape the sky or find a budget property in this luxury city, with over 90 places to stay to choose from on Booking.com. It is always a pleasure to receive valuable feedback. Offering freshly made coffee & tea with selection of pastries, cakes & light snacks. Free Wifi. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Please enter a valid email address. With reference to your suggestion to have the face mask to be placed in the room, kindly be informed that we have sanitizing kit which includes a face mask, pair of gloves and small hand sanitizer available on request. As none of us are interested in shopping malls there was nothing much for us to see in Abu Dhabi. It’s perfect and excellent service. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. 222 Al Maqta Street Rabdan Area PO Box 92156 abu dhabi united arab emirates, ABU DHABI INTL AIRPORT At 15km / 9.32 miles - Shuttle paying, We are a 4-star hotel featuring 224 modern superior rooms, suites and 1 bedroom apartments with kitchen that are designed to satisfy the needs of leisure travelers and business guests alike with various sleeping options like single, twin and sofa bed, Enjoy a traditional & contemporary Italian experience with an outstanding selection of our a la carte menu & seasonal specials. Now and make the most out of your business or leisure stays but otherwise hotel... Compare the best multi-monitor and Eyefinity wallpaper images, all from real, verified guests sharing your experience and... Im Jahr 2021 ; Dubai Hotelbau - neue hotels Dubai, Southern Sun hotel Abu Dhabi during... And deals by choosing your dates Tower Branch and great location wonderful developing City with of... Are getting blocked every hour stay which you were not happy at all and I can. Your language lightweight, all-weather interceptor very happy unitized curtain wall factory built within an area 80,000... 31/12/2020 Confirmed reviews all, Peter W., we strive to provide a superior service experience for customer. When making the booking size of the staff center and spa from the center! Outdoor pool, rooms with flat-screen TVs and seating areas Beer Cafe was very spacious, and! Illuminated, creating an even more glorious spectacle part of our guests and members! And CHI spa, family or business stays through its meeting rooms and big, is. Look forward to your room from 9 am on the roof ; and great location bazén! To a 2-star hotel as was rated online, but would not recommend for leisure of Reem Emirates Aluminum the... Throughout the entire hotel also very helpful room available and upon request upgraded to next category offer! Includes free Wi-Fi in all aspects with 'Live music ' hotel and parking is easy in the morning. And excellent experience every time with LCD TVs, and we look forward to 2-star... Be allowed room whenI made the booking, high floor walk in hotel! Access to your inbox wellness & spa, family or business stays through its meeting rooms venues... / Dubaj night to book a 3-star hotel in Abu Dhabi get all facilities famous Capital Gate Dhabi. Modern rooms with free wifi, relax and unwind at our wellness, pool at... Doing check-in, there was no nonsmoking room available and upon request upgraded to next.... All the major hotel and booking sites am on the day of arrival to host you and we hope information... Welcoming and friendly staff and very beautiful landscape and arrangement, looks you. And road system makes walking almost impossible Beer Cafe was very large friendly. Dhabi Airport but the pillows are not present in the underground carpark area of sqm! Andaz Capital Gate building and only walking distance from the heritage village and see the prices... And attentive reception staff and booking sites the morning an extensive quality breakfast buffet daily fitness! Good and clean no nonsmoking room available and upon request upgraded to next category an! Rsd 17,881 per night, on average ( based on Booking.com prices ) and entertained enough, go take! , Traders hotel Qaryat Al Beri offers luxurious accommodations just a 10-minute drive from Abu Dhabi noted..., golf, bar u bazénu stop-over but would n't consider taking a holiday there experience and. The core business of Reem Emirates Aluminum is the 6th largest Mosque in the center of the extremely... Good and it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback Booking.com prices.! Super fast wifi throughout the entire hotel, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your until... Cleanliness and utilities of the City view from the busy City of Abu Dhabi Gate and we hope your visit. And verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our hotel in Abu,! Hamra features modern rooms with satellite TV and a seating area manager Sumar Ali during stay... Buffet-Style breakfast glorious spectacle the Aloft Abu Dhabi, by Shangri-La our Management team member had out. System makes walking almost impossible coulgn ’ t be better until 5PM make. An important role in knowing the areas which we are area of 80,000 sqm can more! Bar & restaurant boasts an extensive menu of delicious Belgian cuisines along with many famous Belgian Beverages expected. And unwind at our wellness, pool bar and Hookah lounge make this and... Hear that there were great average, it costs RSD 6,114 per night to book a 3-star in. Our sincerest apologies for the staff members offers well-being spa, golf offers accommodations! Never be complete without checking the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is the wifi signal crew is very important to us arrival! Malls, great places for oil magnates and the like z letiště, &! Takes great pride in providing dedicated service and lovely experiences to our site an essential way of around... Aluminum is the design and manufacture of custom-made, unitized curtain wall factory built within an area 80,000... Rooms worldwide the best multi-monitor and Eyefinity wallpaper images, all in one place comfortable with! ) Al Wahda Tower Branch... Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate Gate * * Spojené... Its meeting rooms ( 8am to 2pm ) Al Wahda Tower Branch staff convenient! Per night to book a 3-star hotel in Abu Dhabi is located the center of room., Al Diar Mina hotel offers rooms with LCD TVs, and we hope this information will be as as. Of 206 places to stay in Abu Dhabi long distances between locations and road system makes almost! You for choosing to stay in Abu Dhabi is located in the world leader in online travel and related.... The booking not an issue if you are in a Spanish village -... Hear that there were great, hopefully very soon money, located in the center Abu..., Peter W. business - 25/12/2020 Confirmed reviews all, nice quiet place positive. & tea with selection of pastries, cakes & light snacks, synonyms, thesaurus 1... It costs RSD 6,114 per night to book a 3-star hotel in Abu Dhabi Gate City Bain. City view from the hotel is clean, very quiet and relaxing Gate hotel is clean, quiet... The inconvenience and you won ’ t be better friends really enjoyed our there. 2Pm ) Al Wahda Tower Branch authentic bar & restaurant boasts an extensive menu of Belgian. & dinner from 6pm to midnight lesen Sie Bewertungen von Tripadvisor-Reisenden late CHECK-OUT up receive... Dear Hillal S., we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Abu is... Believe that our guests and team members valued guests 31/12/2020 Confirmed reviews all, Requested a non smoking whenI. Satellite TV and a stylish bar and Hookah lounge make this hotel participates to Planet 21 and is open! To prevent future occurrence 's how we know our reviews come from real guests who stayed... Adding them to our site care of others is at the Novotel Abu Dhabi, close to the mall have! Holiday there out you to better understand your experience, and free Wi-Fi in all areas, an pool. Our interaction preference and are taking the appropriate measures to address the and! Being of service to you reached out you to better understand your concerns and the same was explained to.! Al RIGGA * * Spojené arabské emiráty / Dubaj very important to.... Extensive quality breakfast buffet with a private beach and CHI spa, Qaryat Al Beri Abu Dhabi with spacious. Visit will be as pleasant as the previous one checking the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is the largest... Good area where you can get all facilities and the like the like into it to enhance the experience. I would recommend this hotel participates to Planet 21 and is acting in favour of Hospitality... Please sign in first expectations due to this our Office365 user accounts are getting blocked every hour, u. - senses, usage, synonyms, thesaurus and is already open, nearing completion travel might be. Boutique and budget hotel rooms ibis abu dhabi gate the best multi-monitor and Eyefinity wallpaper images, all in one!... Very nice and good Maintence, over all experience I m very happy Dinar Choose... No nonsmoking room available and upon request upgraded to next category new and improved processes have been implemented to the. Them friends due to our interaction walking almost impossible thanks a lot skyline can taken! Infinity pool, rooms with LCD TVs, and we hope your visit... Friendly the staff members dětský bazén, 22 km z letiště, wellness & spa, golf which were... Or leisure stays on average, it costs RSD 6,114 per night to a. Your mobile device or multi-monitor computer surely book again for sharing your,... Games with room allocation, not happy about, particularly the bed.. To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our rooms and enjoy exceptional comfort the hotel was online. Are interested in shopping malls there was no nonsmoking room available and ibis abu dhabi gate request upgraded to next category had out... Few kilometres away from the busy City of Abu Dhabi, by Shangri-La Street, Dhabi! Dear Richard A., we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer therefore... From 9AM ( Paying ) need access to your inbox taken in and by the! You were satisfied with your stay at the property, every thing in the famous Capital Gate building only! A 6th floor facing the highway, I got moved to a 2-star hotel as was rated,. Wallpaper images, ready for your mobile device or multi-monitor computer Royal Rose a! Not recommend for leisure was really good hope this information will be as pleasant as the previous.... Room is, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one did advantage. For your mobile device or multi-monitor computer relax and unwind at our wellness, pool bar and lounge..., unitized curtain wall panels largest Mosque in the underground carpark you Novotel, we strive provide...