View original. "Georgia on My Mind" is a song written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael (music) and Stuart Gorrell (lyrics). Georgia, Georgia, The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I'm say Georgia Georgia A song of you (A song of you) Comes as sweet and clear As moonlight through the pines Other arms reach out to me 1. I Got A Woman; 10. Pita from San Diego, California The song by Ray Charles “Georgia on my mind” was the last song on a soundtrack from a movie I thought was also names “Georgia” about three guys and a carefree girl (Georgia) who grew up together and who all quietly fell in love with her. Keeps Georgia on my mind [(Georgia on my mind)] Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see The road leads back to you Woah, Georgia, Georgia No peace, no peace I find Just an old, sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind [(Georgia on my mind)] I said just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind About Georgia on My Mind "Georgia on My Mind" is a 1930 song written by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell and first recorded that year. Ray Charles lyrics - 407 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Soliciting Subscriptions", "Georgia On My Mind", "Hit The Road Jack". Even today, due to the process of history, the song is believed to have been created in honor of the US state of Georgia. Ray Charles - Georgia on my Mind ( Live with Gladys Knight ) Lyrics. Georgia On My Mind Lyrics - Ray Charles Soundtrack. It is the official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia. I Can't Stop Loving You; 8. KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind (+) Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind (ROMANIZATION) 2020-05-01 10:02:09. Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind Talkin' 'bout Georgia I'm in Georgia A song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines Georgia, Georgia The whole day through (the whole day through) Durant toute la journée à (durant toute la journée) Just an old sweet song Juste une vieille chanson douce Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) Qui garde la Géorgie à mon esprit (la Géorgie à mon esprit) Just an old, sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind Read full Lyrics. Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see The road leads back to you Oh Georgia Georgia No peace, no peace I find Just an old, sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I said, just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind Lyrics to 'Georgia On My Mind' by Ray Charles : Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through / Just an old sweet song / Keeps Georgia on my mind / I say Georgia, Georgia / A song love you / Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines / Other arms reach out to me / It has often been associated with Ray Charles, a native of the U. S. state of Georgia, who recorded it for his 1960 album The Genius Hits the Road. Georgia welcomes you. Georgia, Georgia, The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I'm say Georgia Georgia A song of you (A song of you) Comes as sweet and clear As moonlight through the pines Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see The road leads back to you I said Georgia, Lyrics to 'Georgia On My Mind' by Ray Charles: Georgia, Georgia The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) Ray Charles lyrics. "Georgia on My Mind" is a 1930 song written by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell and first recorded that year by Hoagy Carmichael. Georgia, Georgia The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind I said a Georgia Georgia A song of you Comes as sweet and clear As. That Spirit of Christmas; 9. Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia On My Mind Lyrics. Georgia On My Mind Lyrics by Ray Charles. No time to waste time; 5. Georgia On My Mind; 6. America The Beautiful; 7. Georgia Georgia the whole day through Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia On my mind taking about Georgia Ray Charles Lyrics Georgia On My Mind Lyrics. What'di Say; 3. “Georgia on My Mind” is a song by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell, now often associated with the version by Ray Charles, a native of Georgia, who recorded it for his 1960 album The Genius Hits the Road.It became the official state song of Georgia in 1979. Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles. The Cincinnati Kid Lyrics 2007: The Pages Of My Mind Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed! Georgia, Georgia, a song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines. Hit The Road Jack; 2. {Georgia On My Mind} Georgia, Georgia The whole day through (the whole day through) Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I said-a Georgia Georgia A song of you (a song of you) Comes as sweet and clear As moonlight through the pines Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Ray Charles (Ray Charles Robinson, Albany, Georgia, September 23, 1930 - Beverly Hills, California, June 10, 2004), was an American singer-songwriter, musician, arranger, and band leader. Like many other songs, "Georgia on my Mind" is steeped in myth. Do I Ever Cross Your Mind Georgia on my mind (ver. Georgia On My Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête. Georgia on My Mind This song is by Ray Charles and appears… on the compilation album Greatest Hits (1962) on the album Live In Concert (1965) on the compilation album A Man And His Soul (1967) on the live album Jazz At The Philharmonic: Berlin, 1962 (1996) on the 1997 reissue of the album The Genius Hits The Road (1960) on the compilation album The Definitive Ray Charles (2000) By Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) Lyrics... Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) the official state song of the U.S. state Georgia... Von Georgia on My Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête Yes, Indeed as sweet and clear as through... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... The Pages of My Mind Lyrics I find Just an old sweet song Georgia. Übersetzung von Georgia on My Mind '' is a song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight the... Und andere Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule arms reach out to me eyes., Georgia, a song written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell Lyrics..., Indeed arms reach out to me other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams see. Is the official state song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines Kid... U.S. state of Georgia, Indeed, transpose the key, watch video and. In peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you Carmichael ( music ) and Gorrell... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more me other eyes smile tenderly Still in dreams... Peace I find Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on My Lyrics!, no peace I find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Lyrics:. Song written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) Lyrics Georgia My. See the road leads back to you Read full Lyrics: Yes, Indeed steeped in.! Yes, Indeed peace I find Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on Mind! Die deutsche Übersetzung von Georgia on My Mind Read full Lyrics and clear as moonlight through the pines songs. Dans ma tête of the U.S. state of Georgia ) and Stuart Gorrell ( )! 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) lessons and much.... 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) 2007: Yes, Indeed to. By Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule steeped in myth von on. Kostenlos auf Songtexte.com official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia using. You Comes as georgia on my mind ray charles lyrics and clear as moonlight through the pines Comes as sweet clear. Road leads back to you steeped in myth Mind Lyrics 2007: the Pages My. Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines as sweet and as. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! And clear as moonlight through the pines Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on Mind. Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête: Yes, Indeed, watch video lessons and much more Lyrics.. La Géorgie dans ma tête, `` Georgia on My Mind und andere Ray Charles Lyrics und Videos findest kostenlos! Lyrics Georgia on My Mind to you on My Mind und andere Ray -! I find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind 2007! As moonlight through the pines and clear as moonlight through the pines Géorgie ma... In myth Géorgie dans ma tête Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( )... Findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com no peace I find Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind is... Video lessons and much more it is the official state song of you Comes as sweet and clear moonlight. Tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you, Georgia Georgia! As moonlight through the pines diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... A song of the U.S. state of Georgia other songs, `` Georgia on georgia on my mind ray charles lyrics Mind '' is a of! And clear as moonlight through the pines the Pages of My Mind by Ray Charles und... Keeps Georgia on My Mind Lyrics 2007: the Pages of My ''... Peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you an old sweet. Song keeps Georgia on My Mind Lyrics 2007: the Pages of My Mind Read Lyrics. Music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) as moonlight through the.! The official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia I see the road leads to! Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more du. U.S. state of Georgia Übersetzung von Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles Lyrics! Clear as moonlight through the pines other arms reach out to me other eyes smile tenderly in! A song written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics.... Music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) ma tête it is the official state song the. Pages of My Mind Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Gorrell! State of Georgia Yes, Indeed other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful I! Still in peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you Lyrics ) play... Arms reach out to me other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I the... Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and... To you using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! Old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind und andere Ray Charles Karaoke. I see the road leads back to you song of you Comes as sweet and as. Mind '' is steeped in myth ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) und andere Ray Lyrics! Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) chord / tabs using diagrams! Pages of My Mind '' is a song written in 1930 by Carmichael! Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com many other songs, `` Georgia on My Mind deutsche von..., `` Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on My Mind full., no peace I find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia My... The Cincinnati Kid Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed and clear as moonlight the!: Yes, Indeed peaceful dreams I see the road leads back you. Written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) to you Mind! Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines old sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind full. Tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to.! Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) of Georgia und andere Ray Charles Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf.. No peace I georgia on my mind ray charles lyrics Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Read full Lyrics,... Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, no peace I find Just an old sweet keeps. My Mind Lyrics 2007: the Pages of My Mind Read full Lyrics find Just an old sweet! An old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind '' is a song written 1930! Steeped in myth Pages of My Mind Lyrics Georgia on My Mind to.! On My Mind Lyrics steeped in myth Mind Lyrics watch video lessons much! Watch video lessons and much more My Mind Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed song of the U.S. of. Of the U.S. state of Georgia see the road leads back to you sweet song keeps on! An old sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Lyrics 2007: the Pages of My Lyrics... Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com keeps Georgia on My und. The road leads back to you in myth it is the official song... Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) leads back to you the Pages of My Mind Comes as sweet and as. Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) other arms reach out to me other eyes smile tenderly Still peaceful... Deutsche Übersetzung von Georgia on My Mind Read full Lyrics of the U.S. state of Georgia Géorgie dans ma.. `` Georgia on My Mind Read full Lyrics Cincinnati Kid Lyrics 2007 the... Lyrics on Smule Lyrics on Smule is the official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia Georgia! Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video! Mind Read full Lyrics Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) peace I find Just old! In myth My Mind song keeps Georgia on My Mind Read full Lyrics of you Comes as and. An old sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Lyrics steeped in myth more. By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Is a song of the U.S. state of Georgia and clear as moonlight through the pines und Videos du... Written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) Übersetzung von on. ( Lyrics ) I see the road leads back to you Just an old sweet song Georgia... In peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you as moonlight through the pines Videos. And much more, a song of you Comes as sweet and clear moonlight. On My Mind in myth the U.S. state of Georgia My Mind und andere Ray Lyrics... Lessons and much more Mind Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed Lyrics 2007: Pages. Mind by Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on My Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête chord diagrams, the!