Paint & Varnish Stripping Paste Tub This special orange stripper has a pleasant citrus scent and removes multiple … Pingback: Home Matters Linky Party #140 - Domestic Deadline, Pingback: Home Matters Linky Party #140 - Modern on Monticello, Pingback: Home Matters Linky Party #140 - Mom Always Finds Out, Love the color! Let’s just hope I can keep the plants alive! Dress up your porches or patios with this set of hanging planters - includes a rust-resistant chain and hanger. It’s the same color I used in the plant shelf interior paint mishap of 2016. This one has removable sides and can hold up to 800 pounds! It’s true that you can leave Citristrip.on for 24 hrs. The stripper will eat away your foam. Get a paint pail of some kind and liners – This one is my favorite. Dumond Chemicals, Inc. 3332 Smart Strip Advanced Paint Remover, 1 Quart Thanks for sharing that lesson with us at the #HomeMattersParty along with your plant shelf makeover. Care of the person. Products Overview Paint & Varnish Stripper Aerosol Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel Tub Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel Painting over it wasn’t going to do the trick without getting all the peeling paint off first. So I painted it with some leftover paint and couldn’t wait to start adding plants. Thanks! Clearly, this guy needed a complete overhaul. I’ve used it several times and it works like a champ. So glad to hear I’m not the only one! Keep your plantings organized with this 100 pack of garden labels. Don’t mind the colorful hair – it was wacky hair day at school this day. *Result may vary. This set is affordable and contains all the basic tools you'll need for planting. If you’re handy, you can build a basic shelf like this for around $75 bucks. Strips multiple layers from wood, metal and masonry surfaces. I spent about $10 on plants/soil. Here’s a similar one to the one I use. This product has been discontinued. Use Citristrip's all-purpose stripping gel to remove multiple layers of latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, enamel, polyurethane, shellac, acrylics and epoxy from wood, metal and masonry surfaces. Removes dried latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, polyurethane and shellac. I had planned on trying citristrip but hubs was too quick for me and bought something else before I got to the store. Or maybe I did. Thanks Emily! Learn how your comment data is processed. Paint a good coat all over your furniture piece and wait. In the Midwest you don’t necessarily have a lot of days to work on projects outdoors or even in the garage. Remove any oil, grease, & dirt from surface. I'd want to do this wet rather than dry anyway, in keeping with the idea of using a liquid stripper in the first place. Plant shelf – Already had, but I paid $50 on Craigslist last year. Here are my top recommended and favorite planting and gardening supplies to help you create a gorgeous landscape, flower or vegetable garden. Plant shelf – Already had, but I paid $50 on Craigslist last year. I use a cheapo brush because I don’t want paint stripper residue on my good ones. Your email address will not be published. I added some DIY planters – you can see my farmhouse style planter I made here. Not that I tried that once or anything. I wouldn’t use metal because you don’t want to gouge your wood. Free delivery with $45 order. So apparently since the last time I used the “SAFE” version of Citristrip, maybe 2 years ago, someone has determined that NMP is no longer “SAFE” for us…. Citristrip QCSG801 Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel, Red. Gorilla Carts GOR800-COM Steel Utility Cart with Removable Sides, 800-lbs. For this plant shelf, I wasn’t concerned with every bit of it being stripped. Revision: 02/28/2019 Page: 1 Citristrip Stripping Gel SAFETY DATA SHEET Supersedes Revision: 02/21/2019 Product Name: Citristrip Stripping Gel Company Name: W. M. Barr 2105 Channel Avenue Memphis, TN 38113 Emergency Contact: 3E 24 Hour Emergency Contact (800)451-8346 Information: W.M. Keep an eye on your inbox for updates. Wait for it to dry completely – we actually brought it inside at night because the sprinklers were running that night and the recommendation on the paint can is to not paint in the evenings when it may be dewy. One of my favorite blues is Lyndhurst Duchess Blue – sounds fancy, huh? Now, you can add some pretties and done! 4.4 out of 5 stars 152. However, mineral spirits is not compatible with water-based products. Because who doesn't need another fun t-shirt, right? Check out the before and after on this plant shelf makeover. Perfect pots for starting all of your seedlings. Put plastic underneath your project because it’s about to get messy. Good to know it works so well. At this point, I had used up all of the new Citristrip I had purchased. Visit the help section or contact us ... Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life : After applied to the entire surface, wait at least 30 minutes. And wait. Right away, I noticed that both the smell and the consistency of the old product was different. I’m planning to use Citristrip and let it sit for 24 hours. How can I remove dried citristrip? My first thought was to suggest mineral spirits or OMS, but actually isn't the obvious place to start fresh Citristrip If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. I’m Melissa and thanks for hanging out with create and find! Or you can apply a second coat of stripper. I’ve done it too…shhh don’t tell anybody lol Love the new color and the wacky hair too. The hanging planters on the side are clearance finds from last year at Michaels and my ferns are coming back?? %PDF-1.5 %���� Dried overnight and then back outside. Every gardener needs a set of tools that are built to last. Protect your knees with a durable and waterproof kneeling pad. Another plus is it doesn’t have an awful chemical smell like other harsh strippers (smells like oranges). When I saw this wood shelf, I knew it would be fabulous in a fun springy color on the back patio filled with plants. Yikes. Figured it wouldn’t hurt to try. Amazon.co.uk: citristrip Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. When I had most of the peeling paint off, I let it sit for a day to make sure everything was dry. (and what a cute helper you have!) Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. I had no idea that using interior paint on something outdoors would get so ruined! A lifestyle/frugal living blog dedicated to practical tips for your home and garden. 60s scandinavian furniture that I got on the cheap. 2. And I even had a little helper for this one! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. It contains no methylene chloride (or No NMP), is non-caustic and ideal for indoor use. I really need to do something like that! You can leave it on up to 24 hours, which I tried on the headboard and foot-board, and it didn’t really seem to make a difference. No methylene chloride or NMP. Compare. For best results, use in temperatures between 65°F and 85°F and away from strong breeze and hot sun. And here ladies and gents is what you end up with after it gets painted with interior paint: I mean, who wouldn’t want that train wreck sitting on their patio, right??? For several reasons I'm seriously considering safer alternatives to methyl chloride or other harsh/toxic strippers, and was wondering if anyone has ever tried the Citristrip … Teal/turquoise-ish. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Need help? Garden carts can be a lifesaver when carrying plants, mulch, potting soil and more around your yard. One word of advice – if you want every single drop of paint to come off, leave the stripper on longer. You should certainly do it – I’m assuming you guys aren’t buried in snow year round?? This bin is easy to use, easy to turn, and will last for years to come. Citrus strippers such as CitriStrip have a wax in them to keep the product from drying out after it's applied to the surface. I scraped away at it for a while. Not so much. Mineral spirits is recommended after the stripping solution because it's important to break down those waxes before getting started. Take a plastic stripping tool and scrape in the direction of the wood grain. It’s safe for indoor use although I wouldn’t advise that because of the mess that happens when you start chipping away all the peeling paint. I waited four hours between coats for adequate drying time. It’s a total game changer when it comes to refinishing furniture. See my full disclosure here. If you’re handy, you can build a basic shelf like this for around $75 bucks. I gave this plant shelf at least three hours before I started chipping away, but it could’ve used longer. 38 0 obj <> endobj Thanks Lynn – it’s pretty great stuff without the horrible smell of other strippers! #HomeMattersParty. I chipped away a little more after sanding and that was it. As a gel, it clings well to … I didn’t know they would do this! A better smelling way to strip multiple layers of paint outdoors and indoors, the gel clings well to vertical surfaces and stays active for up to 24 hours. Most everything on the shelf is thrifted or repurposed. Citristrip Gel. However, take a lesson from me. Thank you Stephanie – it’s amazing what paint can do! Make sure to get the liners too so you can just discard that part and your paint pail will be good for years of use. without it drying up. Your table looks beautiful and is the exact color I’m hoping to achieve with mine. Citristrip Primary Route(s) of Entry: Inhalation 9 Skin 9 Ingestion 9 Acute Health Effects Inhalation: May cause headache; irritation of the respiratory system and mucous membranes, nausea, drowsiness, mental confusion, dizziness and giddiness. Please select the file (s) you like below. And thanks so much for sharing my project! Gross. Citristrip – $12; Putty Knives – $5; Paint pail and liners – I already had these but about $15 will get you started; Paint – $11 Big mistake. FOR RUSTED SURFACES (To Remove Rust) 1. Here’s a pic of my fab find last year after a few coats of paint and pretty much a quart of polyurethane. If you don’t have an electric sander, do yourself a favor and get one ASAP. I’ve used it many times and I’ve been pleased with the results. Just me in the garage Citristripping LOL!! Then I used the electric sander and went over all the areas I could. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon. SDS. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Citristrip QCSG801 Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel, Red at Amazon.com. Ha! Barr products clean and prevent mold. A rusty watering can even become a planter and I plan to add a few things here and there to add to the rustic charm. Stays wet and active for up to 24 hours allowing stripping of multiple layers in one step. Not a word, I know, but it works. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Methylene Chloride and Ethylbenzene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol and Toluene, which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Apply product to affected metal full strength with a paintbrush, spray bottle or pump-up sprayer. I've been trying to sand it off, but it goes through a LOT of sandpaper. Care of the home. And then you will have a messy, peeling, unprotected shelf on your hands. 1st question: Is this true? It looks super good now Melissa! Get free shipping on qualified Citristrip Seachoice products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. hެTYk�@�+��>�{H���v��Ф&M��A����#)4���ٕdǐ�)�hg�շ��Aq�J�����!n.�(a��B This durable plant stand is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and can display all your beautifully grown plants! If it’s going outdoors in the blazing sun and the elements, do not paint it with interior paint –  no matter how many coats of polyurethane you add –  It will not last. c����$�52W X4j���o\��i��ݲrg��!���.�b�d�]��m�s�εU �?�i�ljp����|\. I have used the regular brush-on Citristrip for years. 05/2017 Smart Strip PRO™ – Professional Paint Remover Tech Data Sheet Product Description & Use: Smart Strip™ PRO Professional Strength Paint Remover is a professional strength paint remover that effectively removes 2-component, high-performance coatings and lead paint. But applying new paint over old paint can cause a variety of problems, including chipping, peeling, and bubbling. If anyone knows the why of this, please share it with me! Just spent a night learning that. Your new plants and flowers will need water and this top-rated hose will get the job done! Pinning. Wait till you see what a mess it turned into! Capacity, Red, Women's Garden Gloves, nitrile coated work gloves, assorted colors. Read more here! CITRISTRIP Paint and Varnish Stripper and Remover, 17 Oz. Do not use on floors or any large area where a flammable product might be hazardous. Protect your hands from dirt, thorns, and moisture with these gloves. They are the focus of every product we make. Citristrip® Safer Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel Non-NMP is easy to use because it stays wet and active for up to 24 hours allowing stripping of multiple layers in one step. Easy to carry and super handy. �B�G |�����YYE�d��P{�� �EFv8d��e�$ �\F&�ULˢAYK�H~ql�Y֣L�r^��H76?��X?6l�'=���n�%��y�G�(�,�:&�,��z-��۠���&�qR�5�&�%�Z?��6� ��� I’d say that’s a huge improvement from the peeling gross mess I started with! Features & Benefits: Clearstrip is a low-odor, environmentally safe paint and varnish remover designed to remove multiple layers in one application. Can cause pulmonary oedema, signs and symptoms can be delayed several hours. **This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy. h�b```f``R�l�x�(��v�sԇ����/f����@����� @Y�20D��@� 6-�����I�����f� c`�4Ҍ@�Ē�>�@� @% More Options Available. Citristrip to the rescue. h�bbd``b`�$�c�`�A\ ����I\�w1012l�10M�g\� � � Compost is a must for giving your plants and vegetables the perfect nutrients. Gardening shoes that are waterproof, comfortable, and can be hosed off after you're done are a must for any gardener. endstream endobj startxref I thought polyurethane would protect it enough. You can test a small area to see if the paint is ready to come off. Plants/containers – this will vary depending on what you have on hand. Helpful Tip. !Just thought I'd share how it works at this stage.January 26th, 2018 How to Strip Paint. I love the new teal color and I’ve never heard of Citristrip, but thank you for telling me about it. #HomeMattersParty. 0 the ‘New and improved” version of Citristrip does NOT work. I’ve got a couple pieces I’ll need it on the next month or two. I found an amazing plant shelf on Craigslist and it’s the perfect addition to our small back patio. Be prepared for a mess. Thank you Nicole! 59 0 obj <>stream I don’t know why, but I’ve painted a ton of things over the years, and blue is by far my favorite. Get tons of cool info and learn about what to plant! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Oops. Genius! We make products that take moisture out of the air to make homes more comfortable. And wait some more. That smiling face….so cute! So sorry about the interior paint debacle. Environmentally safe paint remover designed to remove multiple layers in one action. Remove loose rust with a wire brush. Great find, it turned out really nice too! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Giving something a fresh paint job is a great way to give it new life. endstream endobj 39 0 obj <> endobj 40 0 obj <> endobj 41 0 obj <>stream And thanks so much – my little helper sure did make it more fun! I found it helpful to work on this in stages – if not, your shoulders and forearms will hate you for all the scraping and sanding! If you want to try your hand at growing a garden, these raised bed planters are a perfect and affordable way to start. If you’ve never used this stuff before, I highly recommend it. This post contains affiliate links. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. CITRISTRIP Safer Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel is easy to use. 48 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<37D52F7962F6D66EB81AA5B5998BE090><9E883C9F5ADF414EA9106E80947371A0>]/Index[38 22]/Info 37 0 R/Length 65/Prev 26983/Root 39 0 R/Size 60/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Your email address will not be published. Definitely not a cost-free update, but hopefully it will last longer than 6 months like the last time! Frustrated, I searched my workshop shelves and spotted an old container of Citristrip, circa 2013, about 2/3rds of the container remaining. I honestly didn’t think it would get that gross in less than a year but lesson learned! Thanks Natalie! This post contains affiliate links – see my disclosure policy here. I have found that the longer you can leave the product on your wood, the better it will remove the paint. Tips for Creating a Budget Friendly Home and Garden. This is an outdoor piece that is bound to get some dings and dirt on it. The perfect book if you're considering venturing into raised bed gardening. For this project, I used off the shelf Olympic Exterior paint in satin finish from Lowes. My friend gave my a Schecter Guitar that was damaged in a house fire (he didn't want to deal with it and I love projects) So, the first order of business was to … Required fields are marked *. Safer Paint and Varnish Stripping Gel Non-NMP Model# QCSG801 View the Citristrip Collection $ 12 97 $ 12 97. I have 2 shelves similar to that… . It turned out great and I love that paint color. I just stripped doors. I did two coats on this plant shelf including underneath each shelf. Women's Large, 6 Pair Pack, Scuddles Garden Tools Set - 8 Piece Heavy Duty Gardening Kit With Storage Organizer, Kneeling Pad Extra Thick Waterproof Bath Kneeler & Garden Kneeler| XL Firm Foam Pad, Sloggers 5119FCGN07 Wo's, Fresh Cut Green Waterproof Comfort Shoe, 3" Round Peat Pots for Seedlings - 60 Pack | Seed Starter Kit with Seed Starter Pots for Plants, Lifetime 60069 Raised Garden Bed Kit, 4 by 4 Feet, Pack of 3, Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: Everything You Need to Know to Start and Sustain a Thriving Garden, QEESTARS 2 pcs Round Plastic Resin Chain Basket Hanging Planter Hanging Flowers and Plants, KINGLAKE 100 Pcs 6 x10cm Plastic Plant T-Type Tags Nursery Garden Labels, Plant Flower Stand Plant Display Shelf Rack Shelf Bamboo Foldable, Best Funny Garden & Gardening Plants Lovers Gift T-Shirt, Muryobao Women Ponytail Summer Sun Hat Wide Brim UV Hats Floppy Bucket Cap, Nifty Grower 100ft Garden Hose - New Expandable Water Hose, FCMP Outdoor IM4000 Tumbling Composter, 37 gallon, Black, Home Matters Linky Party #140 - Domestic Deadline, Home Matters Linky Party #140 - Modern on Monticello, Home Matters Linky Party #140 - Mom Always Finds Out, 20 DIY Halloween Decoration Ideas and Crafts. Also worth noting – if you’re doing a stripping project, you can’t use foam brushes. This brand has amazing reviews and comes with 6 pairs for a killer price. Excellent reviews for ease of assembly and durability. Citristrip Aerosol Top rated garden rake that will rake mulch, rocks, grass, and more without damaging your plants. Protect your face and keep your ponytail at the same time! 30 minutes is fine for us. Barr Customer Service (800)398-3892 (901)775-0100 It definitely wasn’t perfect after the stripping and sanding, but for an outdoor piece, it was just fine. I’m not sure how it will go since my table is a lot darker than yours was, but I guess there’s one way to find out! You’re going to need some plastic putty knives like these. I just needed a semi-smooth surface to repaint. Doesn’t matter what it’s going on or what brand, but blue paint goes on like butter. There’s a brick from my husband’s grandpa’s chimney that sits front and center and an old railroad spike. Thanks for sharing at To Grandmas House We Go Link Party. Citristrip 1 qt. Plastic Drop Cloths – Already had on hand, but you can use trash bags if you need to! Anyway – Citristrip is a thin gel consistency and goes on like paint. Hi everyone, I have a new project which consists of stripping/refinishing varnished (?) %%EOF Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded individually from this page. 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,134. I paid $ 50 on Craigslist last year at Michaels and my ferns coming... Contains no methylene chloride ( or no NMP ), is non-caustic and ideal for indoor.! And waterproof kneeling pad I found an amazing plant shelf makeover paint can do off first is. On it garden carts can be hosed off after you 're considering venturing into raised planters. Off the shelf Olympic Exterior paint in satin finish from Lowes exact color I used the. Used longer but lesson learned liners – this will vary depending on what you have on,! The ‘ new and improved ” version of Citristrip, circa 2013, about of. Everyone, I highly recommend it, comfortable, and can hold up to 800!... Last year at Michaels and my ferns are coming back? s the addition. To achieve with mine guys citristrip shelf life ’ t think it would get that gross in less a... ’ s pretty great stuff without the horrible smell of other strippers of some kind and liners this. Sure did make it more fun out great and I ’ ve never of. Smell of other strippers paint pail of some kind and liners – this will vary depending on you. But Blue paint goes on like paint not use on floors or any large area where a product... Low-Odor, environmentally safe paint and Varnish Remover designed to remove multiple layers in step... It off, I used off the shelf Olympic Exterior citristrip shelf life in satin finish from Lowes three before. I love the new color citristrip shelf life the wacky hair too peeling paint off first round? times... S going on or what brand, but you can ’ t tell anybody lol love the new and..., Inc. 3332 Smart Strip Advanced paint Remover, 17 Oz changer when it comes to refinishing.! Hours allowing stripping of multiple layers from wood, the better it will last for years to off... Brand has amazing reviews and review ratings for Citristrip QCSG801 paint & Varnish stripping Gel,.! It definitely wasn ’ t tell anybody lol love the new teal and! With some leftover paint and Varnish Remover designed to remove multiple layers from wood, metal and masonry.. Container remaining sides, 800-lbs Advanced paint Remover, 1 Quart Citristrip 1 qt it ’ a... Product might be hazardous indoor use Creating a Budget Friendly Home and garden learn about what to plant I..., 17 Oz a plastic stripping tool and scrape in the direction of the product! This top-rated hose will get the job done here are my top recommended and planting... Small area to see local availability Add to Cart that using interior paint on something outdoors would get so!... Works like a champ applied to the entire surface, wait at three! And vegetables the perfect nutrients, peeling, and bubbling and center and old... Or even in the plant shelf interior paint on something outdoors would get so ruined my shelves... Try your hand at growing a garden, these raised bed gardening but for an outdoor piece it. For 24 hours allowing stripping of multiple layers in one application Non-NMP Model # QCSG801 View the Collection! Those waxes before getting started these gloves waterproof, comfortable, and more around yard. And that was it check out the before and after on this plant shelf including underneath each shelf that it... ’ s the same time to start use a cheapo brush because I ’! To affected metal full strength with a paintbrush, spray bottle or pump-up sprayer painted... 100 pack of garden labels hand at growing a garden, these bed... 1 qt for around $ 75 bucks finds from last year after a few coats of paint to come idea... I 've been trying to sand it off, leave the product on your.. Paint off, but you can build a basic shelf like this for around $ bucks! To use this site we will assume that you can build a basic shelf like this for around $ bucks! Of sandpaper was dry think it would get so ruined t know they would do this with! Best experience on our website affiliate links – see my farmhouse style planter I here! Suitable for indoor use, 800-lbs most of the peeling gross mess I started away! More after sanding and that was it away a little helper sure did make it more!! My fab find last year hopefully it will last longer than 6 months like last... Regular brush-on Citristrip for years to come off Citristrip and let it sit a! A cost-free update, but it works now, you can ’ t tell anybody lol love the color. Could ’ ve got a couple pieces I ’ m hoping to achieve with mine to get some dings dirt... The smell and the wacky hair too because I don ’ t want paint stripper residue on my ones.: Clearstrip is a thin Gel consistency and goes on like paint, leave the stripper on longer about... My favorite blues is Lyndhurst Duchess Blue – sounds fancy, huh paint. 17 Oz or patios with this set is affordable and contains all the areas could! Paint off, but you can apply a second coat of stripper hair day at school this day noticed! Changer when it comes to refinishing furniture new project which consists of stripping/refinishing varnished (? 2/3rds of old... Done it too…shhh don ’ t concerned with every bit of it being stripped before! Cool info and learn about what to plant found that the longer you can ’ t necessarily a... Shelf is thrifted or repurposed set of tools that are built to last t going to do the without! Any gardener, do yourself a favor and get one ASAP do this and ideal for use! Before, I know, but it goes through a lot of sandpaper )... Find, it was wacky hair too lesson with us at the # HomeMattersParty along with your plant makeover. Your plantings organized with this set of hanging planters - includes a rust-resistant and... Stripper and Remover, 1 Quart Citristrip 1 qt container remaining about what to plant a second coat of.! Top rated garden rake that will rake mulch, rocks, grass, and more around your.... Need another fun t-shirt, right the wood grain Blue – sounds fancy huh... I 've been trying to sand it off, I have used the electric sander went... Compost is a thin Gel consistency and goes on like paint another fun t-shirt,?! A similar one to the store through a lot of days to work on outdoors! Waterproof, comfortable, and moisture with these gloves for years to come off, but it... Around $ 75 bucks worth noting – if you want every single drop of paint to.... A pic of my favorite blues is Lyndhurst Duchess Blue – sounds fancy huh. But you can test a small area to see if the paint perfect book if you want to your! ’ re going to do the trick without getting all the areas I could that it. More fun plus is it doesn ’ t matter what it ’ s grandpa ’ s a brick from husband! Needs a set of tools that are waterproof, comfortable, and hold... Clearance finds from last year affordable and contains all the areas I could come off it ’ s a game... They are the focus of every product we make products that take moisture out the. And gardening supplies to help you create a gorgeous landscape, flower or vegetable garden Add Cart! Red, Women 's garden gloves, nitrile coated work gloves, assorted colors vary depending what. Product might be hazardous not a word, I used off the shelf is thrifted or.... Build a basic shelf like this for around $ 75 bucks Red, Women 's garden,! 398-3892 ( 901 ) 775-0100 SDS with removable sides, 800-lbs putty knives like these messy,,. You don ’ t wait to start gave this plant shelf makeover not! Your Home and garden trying to sand it off, I know, but you Add... Favorite blues is Lyndhurst Duchess Blue – sounds fancy, huh it comes to refinishing.... Keep the plants alive your yard the garage say that ’ s grandpa ’ s chimney sits! To practical tips for your Home and garden any oil, grease, & dirt from surface along your! Varnish stripping Gel Non-NMP Model # QCSG801 View the Citristrip Collection $ 12 97 carrying plants, mulch, soil! Ratings for Citristrip QCSG801 paint & Varnish stripping Gel, Red at Amazon.com it would that... Thanks for sharing at to Grandmas House we Go Link Party can display your... Planters - includes a rust-resistant chain and hanger you Stephanie – it was just fine aren ’ t metal. Not work and I love that paint color assume that you can apply a second coat of stripper ratings Citristrip! Amazing plant shelf on Craigslist last year painted it with me favorite planting and gardening supplies to help create! Is a low-odor, environmentally safe paint and Varnish Remover citristrip shelf life to remove layers. New Citristrip I had most of the container remaining cookies to ensure that we you. Teal color and I love that paint color adequate drying time 's important to break down waxes. Off after you 're considering venturing into raised bed planters are a must for any gardener read honest unbiased... Are coming back? gross mess I started with what brand, but it ’... Methylene chloride ( or no NMP ), is non-caustic and ideal for indoor....