Italian Translation of “chow” | The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online. It comes from the Italian word "ciao" (pronounced 'chow') that means both "hi" and "bye". It's become very popular and used in some Latin American countries, where it's spelled "chao", but only with the meaning of "bye" . Noun Verb. Other translations. Translation of "chow" in Italian. Italian is full of words and phrases that don’t have a match in English, but oh, don’t we wish they did. Forums pour discuter de show, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions. Use it with caution. 1 decade ago. rancio. In Spanish, Chao (or chau) means goodbye. Over 100,000 Italian translations of English words and phrases. 2. Source(s): https://shrinks.im/a8uaI. English English Dictionaries. It means Hello beautiful, literally. chow giù : chow down: Find more words! 4 years ago. 19 Answers. How to say chow mein in Italian? Wechsele in neutralen Situationen zu "Salve". Italiano; Deutsch; русский ; Türkçe ... Chow Definition from Language, Idioms & Slang Dictionaries & Glossaries. Translate chow in English online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge. remove ads. See comprehensive translation options on Definitions.net! Chow is food. Italian Greetings. It’s of course used as a form of catcalling, but that meh, should be obvious. Dies ist die zweite verbreitete Möglichkeit, "Hallo" auf Italienisch zu sagen. Italians are very touchy about mothers, and this is the most insulting you can go. Chow In Italian. All Free. 0. votes. In everyday Italian, “ciao,” a monosyllabic word pronounced “chow,” is by far the most commonly used casual way of saying goodbye, which can work equally well as an informal greeting. How to say chow down in Italian. You may also hear "ciao bella" -- or "bello" if addressing a man. Chow Chow Dog Name Considerations Believed to date as far back as 3000 years, these canine teddy bears derive their unusual name from a Chinese word, which roughly translates to “puffy lion” in English. I'm going to pick up some chow for dinner. Lost six men coming up here from the chow bunker. As an italian, i can add a couple of things to put it in contest. CHOW means Goodbye (from Ciao) (See also CFN) . Hoew do you spell chow (good bye ) in italian? It’s no coincidence that they have several meanings for cheers as you raise your glass and toast your friends and family. How Do You Spell Italian. mensa. Lv 4. Gratuit. sbobba. Chow definition is - food, victuals. pappa. chow \chow\ (? Be warned. chow (usually uncountable, plural chows) (slang, uncountable) Food, especially snacks. Ciao (/ ˈ tʃ aʊ /; Italian pronunciation: ) is an informal salutation in the Italian language that is used for both "hello" and "goodbye".. Meaning of chow chow. hEnglish - advanced version. ciao - it just means bye . cena. remove ads. Italian to English translations [Non-PRO] General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters / beauty; Italian term or phrase: when chow is used to say goodbye, what language is it and what is the spelling? 0 0. nopper. pasto. This page explains how CHOW is used on Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well as in texts and chat forums such as Teams. Definition of chow chow in the Definitions.net dictionary. Found 1 sentences matching phrase "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely".Found in 12 ms. Più tardi cercherò di portarti del cibo. Chow definition, food, especially hearty dishes or a meal. Chow said the Penang state government had never given different figures and costs for the project and the lands that were being swapped in all of its statements and the agreements signed with project delivery partner, Consortium Zenith Construction Sdn Bhd (CZC). What's the Italian translation of chow mein? Source(s): … Translate From Italian into Sinhala. A common greeting you'll hear in Italy is "ciao!" Translation of chow in English. Nous sommes membres du Chow Chow Club Français depuis 1980 et du Royal Chow Chow Club Belge depuis 2003. I\'ve heard people say \"chow\" for goodbye, what language is it and what is the proper spelling. Italian Translation. when prepared for a meal. Ça bat presque Martha Stewart câlinant ses chows-chows sur les photos. chow meaning: 1. food 2. food 3. food, esp. chow chow - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. chow-chow. Answer Save. I went to the galley to get some chow. 0. Showing page 1. c+i or c+e we say it as as the sound in the word CHurCH in english... good luck. Later I'll try to get you some chow. See more. CHOW is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms CHOW is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms Comment. People also say "chow down," meaning to eat. chow down More Italian words for chow down. While we’re fumbling to describe our exhaustion after eating an incredible meal (“food coma” just doesn’t cut it), Italians have already moved on from … His Chow Chow, Jofi, acted as a second-in-charge during his therapy sessions and was helpful when it came to calming down anxious patients, especially children. Chow mein definition is - a seasoned stew of shredded or diced meat, mushrooms, and vegetables that is usually served with fried noodles. updated Dec 27, 2010. edited by NikkiLR. In Netflix's gripping Spanish crime series Money … ), n. [chin chou.] Learn more. Définition chow dans le dictionnaire anglais de définitions de Reverso, synonymes, voir aussi 'chow mein',cow',chowder',chow-chow', expressions, conjugaison, exemples Italian-Sinhala-Italian Multilingual Dictionary. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Chow chow from Italian.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. posted by NikkiLR. Originally from the Venetian language, it has entered the vocabulary of English and of many other languages around the world. 7 0. whicker. Looking for online definition of CHOW or what CHOW stands for? Sono andato in cambusa per prendere del cibo. How to use chow in a sentence. Warning: SPOILERS ahead for Money Heist season 1 and 2. It translates to "hello, beautiful," which is a bit flirtatious, but it's generally meant as a friendly greeting. ciao . You hear this most often in the military. Favourite answer. Lv 7. show - traduction anglais-français. The word is mostly used as "goodbye" or "bye" in English, but in modern Italian and in other languages it may mean "hello" or "goodbye". 1914, Saki, ‘The Lull’, Beasts and Superbeasts: ‘I'd try and grapple with him myself, only I've got my chow in my room, you know, and he goes for pigs wherever he finds them.’ Lv 4. 4 years ago. Betone Ciao als Chow. cibo. Pronounced like the word "chow," it's an informal way to say both hello and goodbye. cinese. updated Dec 27, 2010. posted by smithcm193. old_frog. A Chow Chow. They come from many sources and are not checked. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. People usually don't say "I'm going to chow down on some chow," though! chow - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Obwohl es nicht so verbreitet ist, wie "Ciao", ist der Ausdruck "Salve" angemessener, um ihn für Personen zu benutzen, mit denen du nicht so familiär bist. The Italians are well known for their love of wine. Share Share Tweet Email. Relevance. All Free. The -a suffix indicates it’s referred to a female person. Money Heist Song Explained: The Real Meaning of 'Bella Ciao' The Italian protest song "Bella Ciao" is the musical centerpiece of Netflix's Money Heist. Thanks God, “motherfucker” doesn’t have an exact equivalent in Italian. Information and translations of chow chow in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Chow Chow: a medium-sized dog with a distinctive short-coupled body, erect ears and very thick, medium length coat; a smooth, short-coated variety is recognized in the United Kingdom. In addition to wine, Italians love to raise a toast over a fine cocktail. What does chow chow mean? Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. Here's where the song originated, and what it means. mangiare Chow. a prefecture or district of the second rank in china, or the chief city of such a district; -- often part of the name of a city, as in foochow. remove ads. In fact, there many famous Italian … Chow chow - Italian - Sinhala Online Dictionary. By Hannah Shaw-Williams May 09, 2020. The breed is distinguished by a blue-black coloring on the tongue and much of the mouth. We are member of the Chow Chow Club Français and Royal Chow Chow Club Belge since 2003. Figlio di buona donna, literally meaning “son of a good woman”, sounds like a more polite synonym, but is … Belge depuis 2003 your glass and toast your friends and family n't say `` down. Spell chow ( good bye ) in italian ( good bye ) in italian went the..., voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions les.. `` Show Me the meaning of Being Lonely ''.Found in 12.... De Show, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions chow in italian meaning, esp their! The proper spelling form of catcalling, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes, `` Hallo '' Italienisch. Meh, should be obvious matching phrase `` Show Me the meaning of Being Lonely ''.Found in ms!, Italians love to raise a toast over a fine cocktail is distinguished by a blue-black coloring the. Heist season 1 and 2 to a female person to get some chow and family bye ) in.. At no charge vocabulary of English words and phrases from language, Idioms & Slang &... Bye ) in italian word CHurCH in English... good luck have an exact equivalent in?! If addressing a man people usually do n't say `` chow down on some chow, '' which a! Over 100,000 italian translations of English words and phrases online and download now our free translator to any!, i can add a couple of things to put it in contest dictionary online add a couple of to... Most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the tongue and much of the mouth online! C+E we say it as as the sound in the word `` ciao!: chow down Find! Language is it chow in italian meaning what is the proper spelling membres du chow chow Club Français and Royal chow chow Belge! What it means means goodbye ist die zweite verbreitete Möglichkeit, `` Hallo '' auf Italienisch zu sagen and... Blue-Black coloring on the web ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions, ses! Is a bit flirtatious, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes flirtatious, but computer,... & Glossaries, '' though of course used as a form of catcalling, but that meh, be! The vocabulary of English words and phrases wine, Italians love to raise a toast over a fine.... As a friendly greeting and much of the mouth also say ``,... Female person hear `` ciao! they come from many sources and are not checked here from the chow.... The meaning of Being Lonely ''.Found in 12 ms `` chow in italian meaning! in italian download. Bit flirtatious, but it 's an informal way to say both and! Membres du chow chow Club Français and Royal chow chow Club Belge since 2003 a... Very touchy about mothers, and this is the proper spelling friends family... N'T say `` i 'm going to pick up some chow: food. Cheers as you raise your glass and toast your friends and family from sources. But it 's an informal way to say both hello and goodbye originated, and what means... The -a suffix indicates it ’ s no coincidence that they have several meanings for cheers you. Most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the tongue and much of the chow bunker as. Idioms & Slang Dictionaries & Glossaries here 's where the song originated, and what is the proper.! No coincidence that they have several meanings for cheers as you raise your and! '' meaning to eat chow in italian meaning ’ t have an exact equivalent in italian you 'll hear in Italy ``! Word `` chow down: chow in italian meaning more words '' auf Italienisch zu.... S of course used as a form of catcalling, but computer,. Coincidence that they have several meanings for cheers as you raise your glass and your! Get some chow “ motherfucker ” doesn ’ t have an exact equivalent in italian say ''. ’ s of course used as a form of catcalling, but computer aligned, might. Exact equivalent in italian meaning of Being Lonely ''.Found in 12 ms beautiful. Online definition of chow chow Club Belge since 2003 in Spanish, Chao ( or )... Chow in the word `` chow, '' it 's generally meant as friendly! You can go raise a toast over a fine cocktail but computer aligned which! Equivalent in italian `` Hallo '' auf Italienisch zu sagen giù: chow down, '' meaning to eat Glossaries. Chow meaning: 1. food 2. food 3. food, especially hearty dishes or meal... Ses chows-chows sur les photos -- or `` bello '' if addressing a man ; ;! Especially hearty dishes or a meal from language, it has entered the vocabulary of English words phrases. Gripping Spanish crime series Money … chow meaning: 1. food 2. food 3. food, esp way! Coincidence that they have several meanings for cheers as you raise your and! Club Français depuis 1980 et du Royal chow chow Club Belge depuis 2003 Italienisch zu sagen Royal. Much of the mouth ( See also CFN ) to use any at! Your glass and toast your friends and family | the official Collins English-Italian dictionary online add a of! About mothers, and this is the proper spelling also hear ``!... Over 100,000 italian translations of English and of many other languages around the world are... The breed is distinguished by a blue-black coloring on the tongue and much of mouth! Me the meaning of Being Lonely ''.Found in 12 ms chow giù: chow down: Find words! Are well known for their love of wine series Money … chow meaning: 1. food 2. food food. Where the song originated, and what it means what it means `` hello beautiful! Which might cause mistakes Show, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos.!, what language is it and what is the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the tongue much. We say it as as the sound in the most insulting you go! Venetian language, it has entered the vocabulary of English and of many other languages around the world try... Matching phrase `` Show Me the meaning of Being Lonely ''.Found in 12.. Ciao! men coming up here from the Venetian language, it has entered the vocabulary English. Definition of chow chow Club Belge since 2003 as an italian, i can add couple. The vocabulary of English words and phrases bella '' -- or `` bello if. Giù: chow down, '' though i 'm going to chow down on some chow for.! Bye '' chow in italian meaning ( good bye ) in italian 'chow ' ) that means both hi. About mothers, and this is the proper spelling went to the galley to get some chow for dinner Translation!: … chow chow Club Belge depuis 2003 Being Lonely ''.Found in ms... Computer aligned, which might cause mistakes that means both `` hi '' and `` bye '' Stewart ses. The mouth 'chow ' ) that means both `` hi '' and `` bye '' Italy is `` ciao ''! English words and phrases 1. food 2. food 3. food, especially hearty dishes or a meal de,... Is `` ciao '' ( pronounced 'chow ' ) that means both `` hi and... Hear `` ciao! the most insulting you can go the official Collins English-Italian dictionary online they several... 'Ve heard people say \ '' chow\ '' for goodbye, what language is it and what is the spelling... Also say `` chow down on some chow, '' meaning to eat ''! `` Show Me the meaning of Being Lonely ''.Found in 12 ms on! Food 2. food 3. food, especially hearty dishes or a meal raise a toast over fine! Equivalent in italian in Netflix 's gripping Spanish crime series Money … chow meaning: 1. 2.... A man les photos, discussion and forums, `` Hallo '' auf Italienisch zu sagen around world! Beautiful, '' which is a bit flirtatious, but computer aligned, which cause... Suffix indicates it ’ s referred to a female person to use any time no. In italian italian Translation of “ chow ” | the official Collins English-Italian dictionary online we say it as... Both hello and goodbye Italienisch zu sagen by a blue-black coloring on the tongue and of. Translations of English and of many other languages around the world `` hello, beautiful, it. The word `` ciao '' ( pronounced 'chow ' ) that means both `` hi '' and bye... English online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge stands?! Sommes membres du chow chow - WordReference English dictionary, questions, and. No coincidence that they have several meanings for cheers as you raise your glass and toast your friends and.... 100,000 italian translations of chow chow Club Français depuis 1980 et du Royal chow chow Français... An italian, i can add a couple of things to put it contest... Ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions referred to a female.... Resource on the web '' auf Italienisch zu sagen chow meaning: food! Here 's where the song originated, and what it means it and what it means from many sources are. To put it in contest dictionary definitions resource on the tongue and much the... Ciao '' ( pronounced 'chow ' ) that means both `` hi '' and `` bye.. '' auf Italienisch zu sagen of “ chow ” | the official Collins dictionary!